List wheels fitting with Brembos

CadVetteStang

Reaction score
The wheel manufacturers claim that their wheels won't fit over upgraded brakes like Brembos (for legal reasons) but some of them do. Please post any brand, model and size of wheel that will fit over Brembos without spacers or adapters and include pictures where possible. Additional info would be great too like offset, backspace, widest tire you've run on it and front turning clearance problems.

I've heard that oewheelsllc's GT4's will fit, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance,
Cody

TheKurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Steeda Pentar 18x9.5 with Conti 285/35's on all 4. Zero rubbing and no spacers or other modifications. Straight bolt on. Not sure on the wheel specs.

Attachments

• WP_20170119_001.jpg
    WP_20170119_001.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 4

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Dave,

My opinion is the greater majority of people find it much easier to just ask what they want to know and let everyone else do their (Leg-Work).
icon13.gif

I use to spend hours upon hours over on a Bullitt Mustang site doing members Leg-Work and finally decided if they really wanted to know they would use the SEARCH Feature or Google for information.

I simply stopped doing it for people as the same exact subjects in most cases had been discussed and beat to death many-many times already.

Terry

frank s

at Play
Reaction score
I have a rule about answering questions that don't give enough information to provide an answer without requiring respondents to request refinement: Don't.

For example, "Which Brembos are we concerned with?"

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back