BMR Suspension New Product - Driveshaft Safety Loop for 07-14 GT500 - DSL020

BMR Suspension

Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Suspension Driveshaft Safety Loop for 2007-2014 Shelby GT500

DSL020

Protect your 2007-2014 Shelby GT500, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR’s DSL020 Driveshaft Safety Loop bolts-on using OE mounting holes from the factory transmission mount. The two-piece design is simple to install and does not require the removal of the driveshaft. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur, keeping it from ripping through the floor and injuring the driver, or digging into the track. BMR designed the DSL020 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Avenue, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

DSL020R_1024.jpg

Last edited:

travelers

Reaction score
I spoke with Kelly today about the new Drive Shaft Loop setup for the 07-14 GT500 working on my '11 GT with the T56 magnum XL. I also have ARHs with ORH pipe that's 3". He believes it will fit so I ordered one and he said about a week for delivery as they are producing them now. I'll report back to Kelly and here on how it goes.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Whoever posted that up needs to stop with the copy-and-paste bullshit and edit that post to remove whatever their keyboard threw up at the beginning of the post.
It doesn't work with the forum.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back