Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to see Leo won best actor last night.

Was disappointed that Sly did not win best supporting actor. I thought for sure he had it, and if he didn't win I thought that Tom Hardy would get it for the Revenant

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The GF and I recently saw the new Star Wars movie, she liked it, I thought it was disappointing.
Especially carrying over the scene at the end.

Deadpool, was awesome.
I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time.
We walked out and said to each other that we want to see it again very soon, as we most likely missed stuff.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I love some of the theories that are coming out. Marvel has said somebody dies in the movie, and a bunch of the theories I've seen have guessed it will be Cap, despite seeing WM being KTFO in both trailers. In the comics, Stark was a pretty dark character at points, so having him kill Cap would make sense, and it would really put an interesting spin on the next few movies.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
I love some of the theories that are coming out. Marvel has said somebody dies in the movie, and a bunch of the theories I've seen have guessed it will be Cap, despite seeing WM being KTFO in both trailers. In the comics, Stark was a pretty dark character at points, so having him kill Cap would make sense, and it would really put an interesting spin on the next few movies.

I think a lot of people are guessing Cap. A lot of people also think that Bucky will take over as the new Cap.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Rewatched Mad Max fury Road over the weekend for the first time since seeing it in theaters. I forgot how insanely awesome this movie was. Especially on Blu Ray it looked amazing. I definitely appreciated it more on the second viewing than the first.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
my brother in law saw it over the weekend. He said it was decent, but it just felt so rushed to try and set up the justice league for the DC Universe.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I wanted to see Hardcore Henry, but missed it in my preferred theater on opening weekend, and apparently, they were only showing it that weekend... so not stoked.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back