2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Gotta dig this thread up from the grave...

For those of you with the tail lights....

What tint or smoked third brake light best matches the Raxiom LED tail lights?

Thank you
Jason
When I had these lights I went with a LED smoked brake light. It was a clear lens with black assembly.

I got replacements for defective coating and sold the uninstalled replacements last year. Every since I put them on, I felt like I was trying to justify to myself why I should keep them. I'm much happier with the stockers and WebElectric sequentials (what I had before). Sometime during ownership I went from "these look cool" to "they look okay at night and cheap ass taillight covers during the day". Maybe if my center panel was glossy instead of satin to match better, they wouldn't look so out of place.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I might get rid of mine for the 2015 style rear lights when they come back out. The rope like LED does not make it look 400$, more like ebay.
Here are two pics I just took this morning before driving over to the Ford Dealer for the Driver's-Side-Airbag recall.

I personally think these rear lights make a huge difference versus the stock ones that came on the Mustang.

T.

krusty

Reaction score
gloss deck panel

has anyone got a photo of these the the gloss panel ?

is there 2 versions of this panel ? one flat and follows the dip between the lights and one that makes it flat and level between them ?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
has anyone got a photo of these the the gloss panel ?

is there 2 versions of this panel ? one flat and follows the dip between the lights and one that makes it flat and level between them ?

I'm not really sure exactly what your referring to in your question ???

If your asking about the after-market lights there is only one set.

If your asking about my pictures above your post with the Center Panel between the after-market-lights they come in all different styles and finishes.

Gloss Black is one style for the Center Panel between the (After-Market-Lights).

Terry

Last edited:

krusty

Reaction score
what i have seen (and it could be camera angles) is 2 types of the smoked ones.
one is a thin sheet of smoked plastic that just sicks to the panel and the boot lock sticks through the second one seems to come level with the boot lock and comes to the same level as the lights.

here in the uk we dont have much access to mustang extras

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what i have seen (and it could be camera angles) is 2 types of the smoked ones.
one is a thin sheet of smoked plastic that just sicks to the panel and the boot lock sticks through the second one seems to come level with the boot lock and comes to the same level as the lights.

here in the uk we dont have much access to mustang extras

Sorry my good man I can't help anymore than I said above.

Good-Luck !!!

Terry

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back