Introduction

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Glad you finally got them Alloy, I hope your girlfriend likes them. I should have asked you sooner if they arrived safely.

I appreciate all your help spreading the word too, but you don't need to go and spend a bunch of money making fliers on my account. I just spoke to the printer today and the postcards will be here on Friday. They will be same style as the business cards, full color front and backs and are only 4"x6" in size to save some trees. I'll make sure I get a bunch in the mail to you as soon as I open the box and check them out.

And on another note, anyone going to the fall swap meet at Englishtown this weekend?

Printing at the University.. That's one of the many fees that they include in tuition.. lol. Doesn't cost me a dime, and that's one of the only ones I use and I milk it for all I can. haha. So that's not a problem. :thumb2:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What? No road trip!

I'll call you tomorrow sometime and get an address I can send a bunch to. Talk to you tomorrow.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Dave, if you have some flyers to send my way, send them on.....I can put them in the lobby at work....Lots of T-shirt guru's around here.....

Or fax one to me to make a copy of......

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Chris, I should have them tomorrow. PM me an address where I should send them to. I appreciate the help, thank you.

I was reading the thread you have going about spoilers. I like that stalker spoiler a lot. Can't wait to see it on the car.

Dave

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Thanks Dave!!

I need to get my hood and spoiler painted......

Last edited:

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
Hello,

Nice website and products... i was wondering if you had any plans to offer your supercharged shirts and hoodies in other colors? Like red with black lettering!!!!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What's up Agent? I didn't have plans just yet to do Black on Red, but anything is possible. I know I can do this for you. The next time I print them I can clean out the screens after the initial run and print a few in Black on Red no problem if you wanted.

Thanks for the compliments too!
Dave

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
What's up Agent? I didn't have plans just yet to do Black on Red, but anything is possible. I know I can do this for you. The next time I print them I can clean out the screens after the initial run and print a few in Black on Red no problem if you wanted.

Thanks for the compliments too!
Dave

cool i would take a hoodie and shirt...also any plans for mustang specific shirts? that a tri bar pony or where it says supercharged mustang?

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely will do mustang specific some day. But first need to be able to afford the license from Ford to do so. I'm working on it but might take a bit. Already have a few designs cooked up, just can't produce them yet.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Definitely will do mustang specific some day. But first need to be able to afford the license from Ford to do so. I'm working on it but might take a bit. Already have a few designs cooked up, just can't produce them yet.
Dave,where was your shop exactly....how far down Rt9 from Mikes garage?I want the supercharged hoodie...I'll come pick it up:beerchug2:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Any chance of the hoodies being offered in gray? Looking at the close my eyes one..lol

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Alloy!

Kimmer, I don't have any in gray at the moment but can look at doing some on the next print run. Just need to switch up the colors a bit for gray. I think the white ink will be too light on the gray. I can take a look at it and come up with something that works.

Shouldn't be too long, I will need to reprint that design soon. That one is going over well.

Thanks,
Dave

And thanks again everyone for all the support!

I haven't forgotten the S197 designs either, right now we are on crazy OT at the day job for the next few weeks. But as soon as we catch a break I'll post up the couple ideas I have cooking. Plus if we can get the license approval from Ford to reproduce their trademarks we can make some really killer S197 gear for the site.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thanks Alloy!

Kimmer, I don't have any in gray at the moment but can look at doing some on the next print run. Just need to switch up the colors a bit for gray. I think the white ink will be too light on the gray. I can take a look at it and come up with something that works.

Shouldn't be too long, I will need to reprint that design soon. That one is going over well.

Thanks,
Dave

And thanks again everyone for all the support!

I haven't forgotten the S197 designs either, right now we are on crazy OT at the day job for the next few weeks. But as soon as we catch a break I'll post up the couple ideas I have cooking. Plus if we can get the license approval from Ford to reproduce their trademarks we can make some really killer S197 gear for the site.

Hey Dave, get what you need to get done first, then you can start supplying to us S197 enthusiasts out here!! Get the license, do it legally and get our products to help show others where the real muscle, power and tradition rests!! :beer:

Agent, hopefully Dave can get you some to match your bad ass Saleen Blown Stang, if not, get one anyway! You wouldn't wear it unless you knew what you're car was packing.. :beerchug2:

Dave, I'll give you a call sometime next week. I've been trying to market, but I think the best bet, along with with help of SD, is NMRA Houston. I'll even try and trade Jim Jr. a shirt or two. lol. I want to see this succeed, you really deserve it, and from the deigns you have (at the moment, with many more to add), I don't think we could ask for anything more. And for those ney-sayers, Trust me, all of these products are top notch, and Dave is a stand up guy in any situation! This is supposed to be the fastest forum of S197s out there, let them know what they're running against before they think otherwise by messing with any power adder or All Motor (Matt :cough: :cough:) car!!!!!

:beer:

^^ For a business with a stand up guy for an owner.

Last edited:

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Julio, I was actually gonna call you this weekend. I printed another 50 shirts and have something for you! Plus if the stickers ever show up I'll mail you guys a bunch of postcards and stickers as well as your new check...

Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you next week. Have to work all weekend, what a bummer. But it seems like it will be that way for a few more weekends too. Better than the alternative though.

Thanks,
Dave

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Thanks Julio, I was actually gonna call you this weekend. I printed another 50 shirts and have something for you! Plus if the stickers ever show up I'll mail you guys a bunch of postcards and stickers as well as your new check...

Have a great weekend and I'll talk to you next week. Have to work all weekend, what a bummer. But it seems like it will be that way for a few more weekends too. Better than the alternative though.

Thanks,
Dave

You are a gentleman and a scholar. :thumb: Call me whenever you get the chance, take it easy at work Dave.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Here's an idea for you.

81%20Ram%20Branding%20Mod.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back