It's Stock Wanna Race • New Design/Experiment

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am in the process of trying out a few ideas on some shirts. I have a bunch of experimental shirts in various sizes and colors. Very limited quantities of them like they are pictured below. If anyone is interested in any let me know here or PM me. These shirts were printed using an ink that makes a two tone effect or kind of like it's wet. The ink looks different depending on the color shirt it is over. Some make the tribal/pinstripe design stronger and some more subtle depending on how it reacts to the color of the shirt. I would love some feed back on the new design/color combos if you feel like it. Under the photos is a work in progress list of colors/quantities/sizes available of each.

$15.00 US.
Paypal can be sent to [email protected]

ItsStock_Gold.jpg

ItsStockWannaRaceColors.jpg

Charcoal Gray and Military Green Shirts
CharcoalGray_MilGreen.jpg

Ice Gray vs. Sport Gray vs. Charcoal Gray
Ice_Sport_Charcoal.jpg

Cherry_Cranberry.jpg

Green_Prairie_Sand.jpg

Shirt has a chest print roughly 9.5" tall and 4" wide
ItsStock_Front.jpg

ItsStock_Front2.jpg

Logo on back is about 4" x 3 "
ItsStock_Back.jpg

Colors and Quantities Available are:
Gold 1 L, 2 XL
Light Blue 4 L, 4 XL
Orange 1 XL
Ice Grey 2 M, 5 L, 4 XL
Cranberry Red 1 M, 1 L, 1 XL
Tan 2 M, 5 L, 5 XL
Cherry Red 1 L, 1 XL
Sport Grey 1 L,
Sand 1 L, 1 XL
Charcoal Gray 3 L, 3 XL
Military Green 1 M, 4 XL

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I think they look pretty damn good! I'll take the gold 2xl.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll take a Cranberry Red and Sport Gray in XL. What do I need to do to order?

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
joedls, I PM'd you. Thanks!

shb5007, I am currently working on some Turbo Designs. They will be available shortly. Hopefully ordering blank shirts in the next week or so.

pieperz06, Sorry, I only printed a bunch of shirts I had on hand. You could grab a medium and after washing it dry the hell out if it. You can probably shrink it up half a size. I know I shrink everything if I do the wash around here!

Kimmer, same deal my friend. I only had up to XL in the shop when these got printed. No XXL on them at the moment. Sorry! I was just experimenting with these to see what worked with that ink and what didn't. And after a little R&D I figured I would settle on 2 or 3 colors and do a full run of sizes up to 3XL in just a those colors.

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You think we are a bunch of chicks here or what? I have no friggin idea which picture is Prairie Dust, or what the difference is between Cranberry Red and Cherry Red. :poke: Guys like five basic colors for T shirts: Black, White, Gray, Blue, and Red. :thumb2:

That being said, I would take the Prairie Dust XL. :lol:

So is this a full front design, or a back design, or a chest design, or ? Really can't tell where it is on the shirt by the pictures. Perhaps post a pic of a full shirt if you have one.

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry Hawg, I fixed the top post to show you the entire shirt and identify Prairie Dust in the line up. I know the name is stupid but that's what it's called. It's a damn cool color. Right in between a cool military green and tan.

And I think I can speak for the T-shirt junkies, being one and all. I have T-shirts in just about every color they make (minus pink, tie dye, and those crazy safety colors). I know there are definitely the old standbys like black (90% of my designs so far), white and gray but this was an experiment to see what that ink did to all these shirt colors. Sorry to ruffle any feathers. But good looking out on the full front pictures and better description. Not having a day off in a few weeks makes me feel like a zombie. Thanks!

Hawg PM me your address, I think I'm going to send you the small pink one just for good measure!

Kimmer, sorry man, I'm not dissing the big boys. These were all I had on hand when we ran them. I'll make sure I throw a XXL in Gold in any future run of this design for you. I've got you covered!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hawg PM me your address, I think I'm going to send you the small pink one just for good measure!

I'm man enough to sport a pink shirt. Got no problem with that. Nothing scarier than a friggin long hair tattooed psycho biker with too many guns to count wearing a pink shirt. But small ain't gonna be purdy :roflmao:

I hear ya on being a T shirt junkie. I have probably somewhere between 150 and 200 of the damn things. And being "one of those biker types" 75% of them are black.

All BS aside, let me know how to pay and total for shipping and I will take that Prairie Dust one off your hands.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I'm man enough to sport a pink shirt. Got no problem with that. Nothing scarier than a friggin long hair tattooed psycho biker with too many guns to count wearing a pink shirt. But small ain't gonna be purdy :roflmao:

I hear ya on being a T shirt junkie. I have probably somewhere between 150 and 200 of the damn things. And being "one of those biker types" 75% of them are black.

All BS aside, let me know how to pay and total for shipping and I will take that Prairie Dust one off your hands.
LOL, i'd lmao to see hawg in a small pink shirt!:roflmao:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Paypal sent, address provided!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Charcoal Grey in Large is mine!! Pm me or call me when you get the chance Dave, I see it's not up on the site yet though. Soon hopefully though, this is one bad ass design!!

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Hawg, shirts will be in the mail tomorrow.

Alloy, no problem on the Charcoal Gray. I'll get it ready to ship and I'll call you in a little bit.

Dave

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back