Hoodies

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
It's getting bloody cold around these parts, and also I have to go overseas on business, so which designs can you get on hoodies for the winter?

Supercharged,
Sometimes I Go So Fast...,
Horsepower

Others? Life, Liberty & the Building of Boost maybe?

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I just printed the Black Turbo design on some hoodies but they sold out at MIR this weekend. I will have to set it up again this week so I can post pics. I didn't even get to keep one or have time to take pics. I'll post pics this week from the race, it was awesome. The Army and MIR definitely put on a good show. Got to see a blackhawk helicopter race a domestic and an import lol.

But back on topic, I just reprinted the Supercharged t-shirts with a new front so if that looks good then I will definitely make that into a Hoodie as well. All Motor is definitely on deck in the next 2 weeks to be printed on Hoodies.

In the next 2 weeks we should be all stocked up for winter. Just need to decide on colors but the list should look something like this:

Sometimes I Go So Fast...
Black Turbo
New Supercharged,
All Motor
Horsepower

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Man does time fly by! Sorry it took so long but I finally got a bunch of hoodies printed up. We just finished the All Motor ones this afternoon. It has been crazy around here so I would definitely like to thank everyone for their support. It is really appreciated!

I will have pictures posted up over the weekend and inventory updated on the site as well by tomorrow night. So far we have the following hoodies printed up:

All Motor (Gray Hoodie)
Supercharged (Gray Hoodie with new skull design)
Turbo (Black Hoodie)
Horsepower (Black Hoodie with Silver Ink)

Sometimes I Go So Fast... (Re-Printing Soon)

Thanks,
Dave

Dave@StreetCar1320

Official Vendor
Reaction score
SC1320_TurboHoodie.jpg

I'll post pics of the rest of the designs in here shortly too.

Thanks,
Dave

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back