Anybody know? TR 3650 ET Record

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, please relocate and advise if it belongs somewhere else. I’ve done a little searching for the record for a stock manual trans et/mph in the 1/8 and 1/4 mile for a tr3650 but can’t seem to find anything. Anyone know what it is? I see the fastest on here is a 10.37@134 (1/4 mile) which is pretty respectable.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL, who keeps such "records"

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe try Guinness Book?

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
Maybe try Guinness Book?

Ok well that question is answered. Look it’s a simple question. If you don’t know then I don’t need your input. I’m running a decent amount of power with a stock trans and it’s holding up great, which is a testament to our (at least my) favorite brand vehicle. I’m curious because if I’m close I’d like to take a shot at beating it as a personal goal. When you come in my thread check the attitude at the door. Thanks!

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a "I have the worlds bestest, fastest, quickest redfire without a trunk wing, with a 5 speed, deluxe interior, shaker 1000 Mustang GT while playing Mandy by Barry Manilow." thread.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My car is silver though.

Ok. "I have the worlds bestest, fastest, quickest silver without a trunk wing, with a 5 speed, deluxe interior, shaker 1000 Mustang GT while playing Mandy by Barry Manilow." thread.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok well that question is answered. Look it’s a simple question. If you don’t know then I don’t need your input. I’m running a decent amount of power with a stock trans and it’s holding up great, which is a testament to our (at least my) favorite brand vehicle. I’m curious because if I’m close I’d like to take a shot at beating it as a personal goal. When you come in my thread check the attitude at the door. Thanks!

It’s a fucking unicorn, no such "record" exisits, claims maybe.

You’ve been a member since 2010 and u have such a thin skin..... come on man

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
I was just trying to get an idea man. A simple response would have sufficed. As of right now my goal is to beat a 10.37@134, if I can do that I’ll be happy. Everyone have a good day.

JUSTA3V

Moar Throttle!
Reaction score
My 3650 exited stage right at 11.7 in the quarter. You’re doing real good.

I’m betting it let’s go soon.

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I fail to see the point of reaching for such a record. Even if it does hold, there is no telling when the 3650 will randomly decide to lock you out of a gear causing a massive headaches and embarrassment.

Its true you can build up the 3650, but then your still trying to make a manual trans work in a fast 1/4 mile car. It costs more than building the 3650, but you might want to entertain the idea of a 4r70 swap for the day that thing breaks.

my07silvergt

HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTIES
Reaction score
I fail to see the point of reaching for such a record. Even if it does hold, there is no telling when the 3650 will randomly decide to lock you out of a gear causing a massive headaches and embarrassment.

Its true you can build up the 3650, but then your still trying to make a manual trans work in a fast 1/4 mile car. It costs more than building the 3650, but you might want to entertain the idea of a 4r70 swap for the day that thing breaks.

Did you miss post 15 where I said I secretly hope it blows up so I could go auto? This car is getting a massive overhaul in the next year or so and during that time I’m trying to make it go as fast as I can with what I’ve got. It’s a personal goal so it doesn’t matter if you see the point or not.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back