Pioneer Double Din for Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Everything is done through PayPal. Shipping will either be USPS Priority or UPS Ground, depends on packaging.

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD that I've owned since new. - SOLD to Doug

Everything works perfectly. No scratches on the 7" screen. Motorized face lowers to allow access to the ports. I had it wired to bypass the parking brake access lock.

Doesn't have bluetooth or navigation. It does include the iPod cable for the connector type prior to these new iPhones recently released.

Last edited:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Hey bud, does the double din need a special harness? I'm looking to replace my shaker, it is going out. Thanks
Very interested!

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, Doug! Hope all is well.

It does need a harness if you don't want to splice directly into the factory wire loom. I used the Metra Harness 70-5521. If you have the Shaker 500 door speakers or 1000 subs there's an extra harness to use so that they get power from the aftermarket headunit. I still have the main harness, just not the subwoofer portion, which I'll throw in with it. You can buy the sub harness separately if desired: Metra 70-5522

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Jon, everything is well, thanks brother! I have the 500. Will the harness you have work with the shaker 500? Keep me updated, I'm on here when I can, thanks brother!

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This is the harness I used in my car for the stereo. I only powered the regular door speakers using the head unit.

That harness is part of Metra 70-5521, but I'm missing the RCA cable harness for wiring in the Shaker amps. I have no clue where I put it since I never connected the door subs up after adding the subwoofers.

This is the harness I used

You might be able to order the RCA cable harness referencing Metra 70-5522.

vvv This is the harness I used after everything had been pulled out and disconnected. vvv

IMAG1001.jpg

Last edited:

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I also have the Sirius Satellite radio components available if desired. The Pioneer CD-SB10 Sirius interface and the Sirius Connect Vehicle Tuner SCC1, along with the satellite antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back