Window'ed

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
thats like saying e-85 is e-85, except when its actually e-60, or e-70, or maybe even e-90, but then you may have issues the other way

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fuckin newbies.... :thud:

Sucks for your friend

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
It really sucks man, the only reason it got rebuilt in the first place was because a mouse crawled into motor and was living/pissing and shitting in the cylinders.... and the motor was completely seized, like jumping on a 3/4 ratchet with a 4 foot breaker bar seized. He had always ran 116 or 114 before.

the motor was 13:1 before the rebuild and i believe it was brought to a zero deck. I asked the builder what the CR and im pretty sure he said 14:1 but i might be wrong..... it seems weird the rod broke at the thickest part though

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
On another note, im going max effort on my build. Dropped it off that same day. Going to let the pro's handle it. Valves, springs, crank everything. No shortcuts

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Generally you keep adding timing untill it stops making power and it was 110 not 107

You stop adding timing when you hear knock or the plug that you pull (and replace with new) after every pull tells you to stop.

Every post with this one, Jesus.

Last edited:

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
You can't "hear" a knock......i agree with reading the plugs but the first pull timing was only at ~31°.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can't "hear" a knock......i agree with reading the plugs but the first pull timing was only at ~31°.

You are absolutely fucking wrong. The good shops have a tech listening to every pull.

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
While it would make a noise, you would never hear it next to a high compression race engine with no exaust dude.... no fucking WAY a human ear could pick up knock on that motor....

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
While it would make a noise, you would never hear it next to a high compression race engine with no exaust dude.... no fucking WAY a human ear could pick up knock on that motor....

For people who do not know what the hell they are doing, such as yourself, you are right. But what the hey, keep on posting pics and vids of your adventures in wallet draining.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
200.gif

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
ahh yeah...when you could roast a pig with our epic roasts......now days you can barely brown a marshmallow on the roasts were allowed.....lol

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nothing has changed with what is allowed

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I still can't figure out if this guy is for real or not. Entertaining non the less.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back