I <3 BMR Suspension

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The clunking in my car turned out to be a sway bar bushing that had failed. I have the HUGE BMR front sway bar (1 1/2"), and I wasn't able to find bushings that would fit in any of my local stores. I called BMR on Tuesday night and asked to buy a new set of bushings. They wouldn't take my money, but dropped 2 new bushings and saddles in the mail that night, and they showed up today.

That's how you do customer service!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I had the opportunity of meeting and talking with Kelly at BMR when they were at NMRA BG this year. As patient and helpful in person as he is on the phone. Your story further solidifies my decision on going with BMR and staying with BMR.
Thanks for sharing.

QuickShift281

forum member
Reaction score
I +1 BMR customer service. By far one of the best in the industry. Not to mention best in the industry for parts.

07 Boss

Reaction score
I have mostly BMR stuff on my car. Now that I have a new build going on, 2nd gen F-body, I am using them for all of my suspension needs. Already have the front arms and coil overs and will be ordering a torque arm rear suspension and axle housing. They are a little pricier than some of the components I can get for this car, but the quality and standard of customer service is next to none. Well worth the extra bucks.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, I am just seeing this. Thank you so much for the kind words. We try our best, and can only hope it is occasionally noticed.

Thanks for the support to all of you who have posted in here, it means a ton.

ghunt81

New parts on old junk!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I do love my BMR springs. I appreciate they make a linear rate spring, rides so much better than the progressive springs out there.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, I am just seeing this. Thank you so much for the kind words. We try our best, and can only hope it is occasionally noticed.

Thanks for the support to all of you who have posted in here, it means a ton.

You guys should give seminars to other companies and teach them how Customer Service is supposed to work.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back