Votes: 36 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'm also 761 miles from Bowling Green. Seems like a nice central location to me.

And I'm almost 1200 miles from Ennis.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
in that case, how about palm beach international raceway lol

Of course he says he starting to see a consensus for Dallas or Ennis, four hours to either one for him, versus 14 for Bowling Green where the majority have voted.:roflmao:

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I voted for BG not just cause I live a hour away from it but it's a nice central spot and for when it's planned on happening it will be possibly 80's compared to the Texas heat around spring and summer. If people are gonna travel either way I don't want it to be miserable hot

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I voted for BG not just cause I live a hour away from it but it's a nice central spot and for when it's planned on happening it will be possibly 80's compared to the Texas heat around spring and summer. If people are gonna travel either way I don't want it to be miserable hot

I agree. It's a nice place to race.

RiskyBiznes05GT

forum member
Reaction score
Bring your flip flops and swim gear, also the girls wear less clothes :boobies:

Synister500

Reaction score
Bowling Green. Don't forget Rodfarva may have his new toy ready and he is close to BG!

blue streak

forum member
Reaction score
BG all the way! The track is awesome, there is an amusement park for family, great hotels and food, and what NMRA event has the best turn out? BG...

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FYI, St. Louis will be open this summer.... I'm down for where ever tho. Is there any kind of online map people can put in their city they live in that plan to go and we could plot where the most central track is?...

EDIT:
HERE IS THE MAP I MADE:
http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=291207&add=1

Drag Strip Locations will be in GREEN and people in RED

Click on the Additions>Add marker>then name the marker with your screen name and put your zip code in for location
map.jpg

Last edited:

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can do the same thing with Google maps or Mapquest. Only takes a few seconds.
Well I already took the time and setup this map. I also have all the mentioned drag strips added (shown in green)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back