2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Skins will be coming with me, never leave home without them:boobies:
If anyone will be be in the area of michigan let me know and I will make sure I hit this up, always like to meet the forum members.

We'll be in for the long haul. We're arriving in Detroit Friday June 1.

IHVOCD

forum member
Reaction score
I took just that Wednesday off. Hope the weather is nice.

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
awesome.:beerchug2: i have my rooms booked for mon, tue (staying at a friends) and wed! :beerdrink:

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
i will be going for sure and hope to have the DOB supercharger kit on by then. For those of you that havent gone you should its an amazing time!! i lot of cars and trucks of all kinds!!! def worth it. done it three years now. first two were long hauls and the last one 2 years ago i got my mustang in the magizine see my profile sig!! lol thats the best part cause we drive thought small towns and people are out looking. where i got my car take a pic of by HOTROD mag was by a bunch of people that had signs saying burnout box lol

ill post up some videos of the tour too. and yes magnaflow has a mobile dyno. cost me $45 for 2 runs and if you have magnaflow exhaust its free...!!

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
can't wait!

we're taking the 5.0 vert and the 4th gen Camaro aka "albino catfish" so stop by and say HI if you see us!

photo13.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back