Mustang Week? Who's coming??

Xman037

Reaction score
hey guys this will be my 5th straight year and its an amazing time. I am in for the cruise but be sure when you cruise the strip you keep the revving of engines down Mrytle beach has a ordinace on this and they will give you a fucking 250 fine and the cops are on foot and bikes so they will get you but besides that this is an awesome week WE have 3 stangs and bringing thrm all from NYC 13 hrs drive but well worth it See you there

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
We'll be there with both cars. Look for the redfire vert and white coupe by Fastlane. Also in for the cruise, but can't do Saturday morning.

And the cops are rollin' dirty on their Segways.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
hey guys this will be my 5th straight year and its an amazing time. I am in for the cruise but be sure when you cruise the strip you keep the revving of engines down Mrytle beach has a ordinace on this and they will give you a fucking 250 fine and the cops are on foot and bikes so they will get you but besides that this is an awesome week WE have 3 stangs and bringing thrm all from NYC 13 hrs drive but well worth it See you there

Thats forsure!!! Theres was a guy right in front of me last year acting like a jackass in front of some chics.. Cops wrote his ass a ticket right there on the strip....

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Who is driving down and who is towing. Two years ago saw a car hauler taking five cars down for people. Thought that was an interesting idea

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just booked the condo today! Will be there from Saturday to Saturday. First time at MW, and I am so excited I can't hardly stand it! I am down for a cruise, S197 meet and greet, cookout, whatever. I'd definitely like to meet some folks from the forum while I'm there.

Trying to get an S197Forum.com decal for the car, so hopefully some peeps will see it and say "hi!" LOL

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
We will be there, Sat to Sat as well, staying at Corral Beach!!! Once we get closer lets try to plan a meet/greet of our own!

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Since Most Events start on Wed.

Does anyone want to meet/greet on Monday or Tuesday? If so post up what day, and lets get a idea of what we are going to do.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I am free all day on Monday, but I will be doing the Autocross driving school on Tuesday afternoon from 2-5:00. So if we get together on Tuesday, can we do it after that?

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
For you guys not on Mustangweek.com forum. Usually ends up being a pretty good amount of people. This is from a thread I started.

"Lets bring this back up. Been doing it 6 years strong. Looks like I'll be there again for my 7th year. This time with my girlfriend. lol. For the first timers. This is an unofficial meet up. Its for the people who make it in early before the official events. We just hang out and chat. Lets bring it back to the parking lot in front of the hardrock. We tried doing Planet Hollywood last year and it was a failure. Not enough parking and it was split up between them both. 7:00ish is a good time. Not to hot and hopefully a nice breeze. Won't hurt if you want to start the parking earlier.
thumbup.gif
"​

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
For you guys not on Mustangweek.com forum. Usually ends up being a pretty good amount of people. This is from a thread I started.
"Lets bring this back up. Been doing it 6 years strong. Looks like I'll be there again for my 7th year. This time with my girlfriend. lol. For the first timers. This is an unofficial meet up. Its for the people who make it in early before the official events. We just hang out and chat. Lets bring it back to the parking lot in front of the hardrock. We tried doing Planet Hollywood last year and it was a failure. Not enough parking and it was split up between them both. 7:00ish is a good time. Not to hot and hopefully a nice breeze. Won't hurt if you want to start the parking earlier.
thumbup.gif
"

What day?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back