F150 Ecoboost Builds

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2 Snails maybe for a plate? Lol! Tip of the head 5 beers in on a work night was my best! Lol! Good night fellas!

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
2 snls would work but I doubt anybody would get that lol. I'm going tomorrow to see if TT FX4 or FX4 TT is available

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
When I do that it just brings up what the plate would look like, it doesn't say if its avaliable or not. I assume its avaliable since it doesn't tell me it's not

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Yes if it shows you what it would look like it's available, if it's not available it will say so. I look all the time hoping that the person with "lear" doesn't renew lol

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When I do that it just brings up what the plate would look like, it doesn't say if its avaliable or not. I assume its avaliable since it doesn't tell me it's not

You have to go to order it.

It will tell you if it is available.

Just wait until you drive past some FX4 with 24's, chrome fender vent stickers, a roof spoiler, and mudflaps with Yosemite Sam on them while rocking the "FX4 TT" license plate.

Only then will you realize that procrastination is a bad habit!

*increases snooze to 20 minutes on alarm clock

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
You have to go to order it.

It will tell you if it is available.

Just wait until you drive past some FX4 with 24's, chrome fender vent stickers, a roof spoiler, and mudflaps with Yosemite Sam on them while rocking the "FX4 TT" license plate.

Only then will you realize that procrastination is a bad habit!

*increases snooze to 20 minutes on alarm clock

Lol I knew I had to go to the DMV to get it ordered I was just thinking to hard expecting it would say available or not on the page lol

Good thing I'm off tomorrow, my alarm clock isn't set and then when I decide to wake up ill go and order it lol

JLear

2014 GT
Reaction score
Ah ok, I figured it would say somewhere on the page "available or not available" lol thanks Jason

No problem sir, if the site doesn't say "not available" you should be good to go.

Sorry OP for trashing up your thread, that's a sweet looking truck!

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Found this on Franchi's facebook page. Seemed relevant to our interests...

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just ordered (4) JL Audio C2-570x 5x7's to replace the muddy sounding Sony door speakers.

I also got some polyfill to replace the insulation that comes in the OEM sub box.

I've got an appointment for an alignment on Wednesday, so I'll be installing my Hell Bent Steel 2" Billet Leveling Kit that morning.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
How much were those speakers Nick? Upgrading my stereo is on the list of things to do as its underwhelming in stock trim. Went to the track last night and got a few runs in. Def need to learn how to launch it better spooling the turbos a bit but best was 14.85 at 94 mph and a 2.4 60 foot. Then a 14.92 at 92 mph and 15.0 at 90 mph, not bad for a giant ass truck.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to order the kit nasty put on his truck.
Anybody know if there's a difference from 11 to 12 ecoboost plenum covers?

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How much were those speakers Nick? Upgrading my stereo is on the list of things to do as its underwhelming in stock trim.

$98/Pair on Amazon. They were twice that everywhere else I looked.

It was between these and the Focal's.

I haven't done a full stereo build in years, so this will be fun.

I think I'm going to order the kit nasty put on his truck.

Which kit? Lift kit?

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm afraid after a few years here in Ky, they may start to corrode like the wheels on my 03 F150 did. There's always salt on the roads in the winter time here, which usually takes its toll quicker on alumnium

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
For those looking to seriously upgrade the power in their Ecoboost, looks like Full Race will have a couple different line ups available after Sema.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back