SN-95 For Sale - 1997 Mustang GT - Black

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
SOLD - For sale is a 1997 Ford Mustang GT (5-speed manual) with only 73,000 original miles! This car is all original other than a K&N air filter and adjustable clutch cable kit. The wheels are off a newer Mustang GT, although I do have the originals that will go with the car. The Black on Black Interior is in immaculate condition, literally like brand new. It has the original paint that's in good condition considering its age, there is some fading mostly on the bumper covers, and a little on the roof and hood. Engine runs very strong, all maintenance just done including new plugs, wires, oil & filter, fuel filter, belt, idler pulleys, all hoses, coolant, etc. Ice cold A/C, EVERYTHING works on this car, every light, every option including cruise control, windshield washers, intermittent wipers, power seats, windows, locks, etc. everything. The windshield was just replaced and brand new 3M premium tint was just installed that comes with a transferable lifetime warranty. This is not your typical 97' Mustang. Selling because I now have too many toys and the insurance is a killer since my daughter just turned 16 and got her DL..PM if you have questions thanks for looking, asking $3,800. Car is in Cape Coral, FL.

fWRW3gml.jpg

DMIN9sZl.jpg

YKCfxhwl.jpg

drN4jdkl.jpg

2LidOTKl.jpg

DPip2OCl.jpg

0qOLB7wl.jpg

9zVJAQ4l.jpg

kFJqDN0l.jpg

kZtPecal.jpg

kJ63JY2l.jpg

4wqSE4wl.jpg

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
At the price, I would keep it and just have liability on it for her.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would fly down and drive this back to Texas in a heartbeat if I also didn't have 2 projects currentlu. So tempting! Nice car and good luck.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back