Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration: Charlotte, NC

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
http://www.mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/charlotte/index.html

April 16-20, Charlotte Motor Speedway, NC

Open track, drag racing, special events featuring Mustangs, and probably one of the biggest Mustang car shows ever.

Count me in.

Who else is planning on going? I think it'd be pretty cool if a bunch of us could meet up there or even convoy to the even together.

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you posted this. I need to go to a major car event this year and I expect this will be about as big as they get.

Kalatrax

forum member
Reaction score
Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration: Las Vegas, NV

A thread was made for the Charlotte event, so I figured we can have one for Vegas too.

http://www.mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/vegas/index.html

April 16-20th in Las Vegas, NV

Should be epic, me and a few friends will be headed up the 16th and staying at the Luxor.

They have great discount on a few nice hotels through the website.

Maybe we can all get together and go for a cruise and a beer. In that order of course :)

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cam and I are planning on convoying down from the NoVA area. Any other people from up that way want to join us? Having like a dozen Mustangs together on the highway would be EPIIIIIIC.

Black_MagicGT

forum member
Reaction score
I'm really thinking about the NC event. It would be my first REAL car show so that's kinda intimidating.. But I'd love to be able to take my car on the track.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't be intimidated by car shows. Your car isn't a mint-condition vintage Mustang or doesn't have chameleon paint and lambo doors, so you won't win anything in the show anyways! :laughlots:

You need to go and convoy down with us.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
^What Vince said, if you don't have airbrushed half naked ladies on the doors then you are in the clear.

MW was the first show I actually had my car in, It was great meeting people though and checking out all the things we've done or plan on doing.

However you will meet people who don't know anything and you can see right thru the BS.

Still working out the details on the convoy for us, my dad is planning to go with my brother and I with the truck/trailer, but I'm trying to convince him to fly with my mom down so we can do our own thing haha.

hilo

forum member
Reaction score
Live in Kannapolis right outside Charlotte, don't know many people on these forums, mainly just lurk. I'll be there for sure though with my daily driver.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

07calspecial

forum member
Reaction score
I plan on meeting a group from the Great American Pony Drive in Greensboro at Green Ford and cruising with them to Charlotte on the 16th.
This is a group thats starting out from Norman Oklahoma on the 12th and should be hundreds of cars.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I will be trying to go on Saturday. Its only a 4 hour drive for me so I should be able to make it there by 8 that morning. We will all have to meet up and eat after the show that day since it ends around 5 pm.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
A thread was made for the Charlotte event, so I figured we can have one for Vegas too.

http://www.mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/vegas/index.html

April 16-20th in Las Vegas, NV

Should be epic, me and a few friends will be headed up the 16th and staying at the Luxor.

They have great discount on a few nice hotels through the website.

Maybe we can all get together and go for a cruise and a beer. In that order of course :)

We're going to Vegas from Washington State. Looking for a group to head down with. Taking the Stage 3 Roush.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back