2012 Mustang GT

back n a stang

Sick wid it!!
Reaction score
Well, I'm selling my 2012 mustang GT. The car has 39,974 miles. I do drive it some so it will go up slightly. I bought this car from Capital Ford of Wilmington NC in October 2011. Car had 2800 miles when I bought it. The car is Black with Black leather seats that have the grabber blue insert stripe. It's a 401A premium package car.M6, Brembo's, 3.73 gears with most all the features of a premium car. I have a copy of window sticker that I will include in the pic's. The car has 6 more payments on it. I spoke to the Financial Inst. last week as to what I should expect on there end if sold. She told me that I was eligible for expedited service. Said all paper work on their end done in 2-3 days.Several ways it could be worked out but seems to be smooth on that.

I haven't done any mods to the car in last several years. My work just left me no time to do things anymore and really don't even drive it that much.

The mods are mild:Borla "S" type Catback with "X" pipe, AMR 19x9(F) 19x9.5(R) charcoal wheels. Custom made center caps. Saleen S281 grill, MMD Hood struts, MGW short throw shifter. Speeddawg custom ball. Hydrocarbon center console, Ford racing "K" springs, Koni Orange shocks and struts, GT500 strut mounts. BMR panhard bar, BMR relocation brackets, Ford Racing diff. cover, JLT catch cans, CS/Boss lower fascia with fogs.

All OEM stuff that I do have can go with buyer.

I usually do a blood,sweat and tears detail about twice a year using my PC7424XP. The car doesn't have a ding/dent on it. May have a tiny chip from road but it's paint is still awesome. Needs detailed.

The only thing I can say is wrong with car is I noticed a few months ago I get this clicking sound coming from the dash. Like 6-7 clicks. I may have lost a paper clip down the vent or something. I don't think it's anything broke in the venting/doors of it cause when I go from floor to center or defrost it works flawlessly. I planned to check into it a little closer and just haven't had the time. The car will need new tires in the near future. Otherwise whoever gets this car is getting a great car. I have loved and babied it for almost 6 years now. Not crazy about selling it but with my medical situation I have to move on.

Price drop 5/31/17: $19,500

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back