Pics of my DOB GT450 Manifold

sdleo29

forum member
Reaction score
Just got this bad boy in from Jason. Boy is it purty.

c2ed8ea5d03cf61f9f60e3fd7679a38e.jpg

ca23a9b0c5001036b313f20b4d0e546d.jpg

0072c898f0af69c66f9edf5f4fe960df.jpg

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
lookin good.

so glad he finally got those manifolds out.

the FB group was getting cancerous with the whiners about delays etc.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
and seems half of them tore their car apart the day they sent the $$ expecting it to be there tomorrow or something.

If you want to drive the car, you never tear it apart, especially getting rid of OEM parts, until the replacements are in your garage, and even then you probably glossed over something and gotta wait for delivery still.

One day the dude was like "i guess im out 4k" Like he was never going to get his stuff, needs to chill

46addict

Reaction score
That front timing cover is sex.

and seems half of them tore their car apart the day they sent the $$ expecting it to be there tomorrow or something.

If you want to drive the car, you never tear it apart, especially getting rid of OEM parts, until the replacements are in your garage, and even then you probably glossed over something and gotta wait for delivery still.

One day the dude was like "i guess im out 4k" Like he was never going to get his stuff, needs to chill

That looks awesome!!
Yeah, there's one guy who bitches DAILY. My wife doesn't even whine that much.
The whole group has been cancerous for a while. Just a group of whiners trying to one up each other. I only scroll through to look at stuff for sale and for pictures.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
btw sdleo, the driver side, timing cover, top bolt that has the stud sticking out. youll probably wanna replace that with a button headed bolt or something, the belt comes super close to that stud/the head and can possible contact it.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Intake looks right at home on your 3V, very nice!

Is the front cover polished or ceramic coated?
Scott, take the car out for a drive this weekend and you can be my tech resource as I continue the install of mine

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

sdleo29

forum member
Reaction score

Thanks, your build was part of my inspiration !

Wow, you made a 3V engine look sexy! Nice work, bud! :thumb:

Thanks so much, appreciate that

That front timing cover is sex.

The whole group has been cancerous for a while. Just a group of whiners trying to one up each other. I only scroll through to look at stuff for sale and for pictures.

btw sdleo, the driver side, timing cover, top bolt that has the stud sticking out. youll probably wanna replace that with a button headed bolt or something, the belt comes super close to that stud/the head and can possible contact it.

Thanks for the heads up, I will definitely keep that in mind when wrapping the belt

Definitely very high quality construction for sure.. Congrats :waytogo:

Thank you

That looks awesome!!

Pfft, i want pics of the garage...

Oh, and nice intake.

Thanks Billy, this forum is responsible for draining the bank account, lol. After I joined it I became immediate obsessed with big power and a garage to learn how to build shit, three years later here I am.

Can you show a pic of the bottom side?

Sure, the wife and I just had a baby, so I haven't been on for a bit. Will get one out when I get back into the garage

Mine is watting too!!! Im the last one to get it!! Nice, those valve covers came out sick!

sg4pdj.jpg

Intake looks right at home on your 3V, very nice!

Is the front cover polished or ceramic coated?

Polished, thanks Scott. To say I used your build thread as reference would be an understatement. Your documenTation and attention to detail were a huge part of me doing this build. I could not have done it without your information, thank you again!

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
That looks awesome!!

For real, I'm tired of all the people bitching on there. And they do it before even talking to Jason. Also I don't understand why you would tear your car apart before even having the stuff. It wasn't like the group by was shipping a week after he got it. They knew there was a time frame and possible setback. Seriously annoying.

white95

boost or bust
Reaction score
For real, I'm tired of all the people bitching on there. And they do it before even talking to Jason. Also I don't understand why you would tear your car apart before even having the stuff. It wasn't like the group by was shipping a week after he got it. They knew there was a time frame and possible setback. Seriously annoying.

Hell, I bought my kit three years ago LOL

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back