New (to me) Mustang owner.

stv_huff

Stock
Reaction score
Hey there,
I just bought a 2005 GT and I'm super stoked on it.
Its all stock with 56k miles. I'll post a photo when I take one but I have just been too busy driving.
Already got a tuner and an intake from the s197 classifieds (those aren't looking very active...) and some used Flowmaster axle-backs from ebay. Looking forward to hunting down good deals on used parts so if you have anything you aren't using or want to trade for stock stuff just hit me up.
Looking forward to browsing the vast knowledge of the archives.

:GetMoney:

Old Goat Ninja

Reaction score
Grats, and welcome! Very low mileage for the year. Good find.

Thank you! I was confused because on every other forum I have ever been on the New user/intro/rules are at the top.

Yeah, this forum is really slow and looks like when the S550's came out, this forum shifted focus to those. Kind of sucks because I'm pretty new to S197's too, so I go find an S197 forum, but it's crazy slow and most people talk about their S550's. I get it, the S197's are outdated and most everything has been talked already, but still, it'd be nice to talk to other people who are new as well. Oh well.

Grats again.

stv_huff

Stock
Reaction score
Grats, and welcome! Very low mileage for the year. Good find.

Yeah, this forum is really slow and looks like when the S550's came out, this forum shifted focus to those. Kind of sucks because I'm pretty new to S197's too, so I go find an S197 forum, but it's crazy slow and most people talk about their S550's. I get it, the S197's are outdated and most everything has been talked already, but still, it'd be nice to talk to other people who are new as well. Oh well.

Grats again.

Yeah man I'm right there with you. This is the most inactive forum I've ever signed up for but the wealth of knowledge here is staggering.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings/welcome from East-Central NE...sit down, log-in & enjoy the ride!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back