On3Performance 3v build

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I made reference to this fact in the other thread... I assumed you were aware that it is very similar to the Hellion.

It is obvious that this kit shares a design similar to another well known kit.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I figured it was on of the bigger names. I'm hoping this kit will make 460-470hp on 8psi. I have a 10 though if I need it ill run that.

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
ya I seen that. I dont see a good pic of yours around the control arms but this is how mine is. well its hard to get a good pic so this is the best I got.

Last edited:

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Thats pretty much the same thing this kit does. Only its smashed in some parts, well not smashed but crushed alittle to get it to fit tighter.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
im gonna see if i can get the kit, but with a 60mm turbo, i really want a small turbo for a fast spool.
im stock internals so i only need the turbo to push out about 10 psi at the moment...
ill call him tomorrow, thanks.

because the lowest pipes are in line with the front wheels, they shouldnt be too much of an issue because that part of the car will follow the wheel momvement, if you see what im trying to say lol sorry typing in a rush here...

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
You'll be happy if you end up getting it and have any questions let me know. Also with the 70mm he was claiming it was full boost at 3k on 8psi. I'll let you know for sure though when its all said and done.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
You'll be happy if you end up getting it and have any questions let me know. Also with the 70mm he was claiming it was full boost at 3k on 8psi. I'll let you know for sure though when its all said and done.

yea please drop me a PM when u done, i have a bunch of questions heading your way :thumb:

but you should really invest in an elec boost controller, it'll make the waste-gate run more efficiently and i think you'll see better performance from the turbo...

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I def will seems like a lot of people are interested to see how it performs. I'm going to try my hardest to be done by the first week of April. Just depends on how busy my tuner is also.

Natural1

all around duguder
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
can we get some ground clearance pics

Here are some good stock photos..

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

DSC02899.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02880.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

:beerdrink:

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I seen in the other thread you guys talked about getting a boost controller and wideband. I do have a wideband already, the boost controller will be towards the end of the year. After I get it running I want to get my mccloed clutch, LCAs and a sticky tire so I can launch.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks, clearance looks alittle iffy in two spots... I dont really care for any of the current 3v kits coldside routing, so i already designed my own. Im just trying to figure out it its gonna be cheaper to buy a hotside over having it fabd at the shop to my specs. Wonder if they would sell the kit minus the turbo, bov, colside. Just hotside and i will be using a tial 44mm wastegate and tial 50mm bov. I do like the flex couplers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back