On3Performance 3v build

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats good to know i guess i would have to call to find out for sure, i just read their ebay add and it says no on the splitting of it.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im going to be running a 67mm precision turbo, it should bolt up to the up pipe, its a t4 flange i presume.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I read somewhere it was a t4. If theres a way to check I'll check it out for you.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
Yea Chad from on3 emailed me. It's a T4 flange. I'm looking at running at turbonetics 62mm...
He said he would sell the piping only, but I'm not not sure if he would sell only the cold side? Email them at [email protected]...
08Nastygt... A boost controller will do wonders for you.. Worth every dollar IMHO more than any other accesory..

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would want just all the hotside piping and vband clamps. Dont need any coldside or any other stuff. Cant email at work i will check it out tommorow.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't realize the v-bands were so dang expensive. I broke one of the ones he gave me. I didn't realize I was tighting it against the control arm and it snapped. This friday should be like christmas on my door step though. Its showing thats when my stuff should arrive.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm hopin he makes my day lol. Has anyone had to buy some v-band clamps for their car. Cheapest I see is like 25 bucks from auto zone.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I'm hopin he makes my day lol. Has anyone had to buy some v-band clamps for their car. Cheapest I see is like 25 bucks from auto zone.

no but that seems hellish expensive...

well just try looking around some more, maybe try a scrap yard or something...

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Was pumped got my Gt500 injectors today, go to put them in and they are way to short. So now I guess I have to try and sells these and just say screw it and go with the 39lb. I really wish I would have just purchased those in the first place now.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
NO

you get adapters...

i think lol sorry.

i believe you get adapters to use these

someone with knowledge of this please chime in!

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
IDK I did some searching before I got em and didn't find anything. Then a couple people suggested them so I got em. I was looking for fuel injector extensions or adaptors not finding anything.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Thinkin about fabbin something up with the fuel rail. I don't think I could sell these and have a new set here by the first weekendof April.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah they are at least that's what I read. I thought though the 47s would he nice so they wouldn't work as hard. I'm thinking if I take some metal and make some new brackets on the fuel rail it'll work..

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back