2013 Hot Rod Power Tour

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
we're down to just doing Memphis since i hurt my back last month.. but we'll be at MIR, so look for us :)

maybe we can still put together an s197 dinner tuesday

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
we're down to just doing Memphis since i hurt my back last month.. but we'll be at MIR, so look for us :)

maybe we can still put together an s197 dinner tuesday

Texas De Brazil gets my vote... thats where I'm going anyways! I love that place!

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
Texas De Brazil gets my vote... thats where I'm going anyways! I love that place!

good food, but parking is horrible. also need reservations. i was thinking something much more Memphis than steak... BBQ :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Memphis stop is TOMORROW. anyone that wants to meet up, PM me to trade phone numbers so we can meet up at the track and get a dinner together.

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Seen them pass by my house this morning. All I can say is wow. never in my life have I seen as many nice cars in one place. It took at least 3-4 hours for all the cars to pass by. This was better than having a lake view.lol I joined them for about 20-25 miles. It was awesome.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, I'm jealous.I was going to try to hook up with the tour on the way to B'ham and cruise up to Chattanooga, but I would have had to take off work, and I decided to save my vacation time for Mustang Week in July. What highway did you catch them on? Any pics?

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Won't be able to make 6/22. Just remembered the family's wedding is that day...

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Looks like 6/22 is off. We won't be heading that way until later in thr summer. We will try to reschedule the mini-S197forum-Memphis-meet!

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Looks like 6/22 is off. We won't be heading that way until later in thr summer. We will try to reschedule the mini-S197forum-Memphis-meet!

Yup couldn't make it. But I'm going to little rock Friday to pick up my new to me daily. :smile:

I'd meet up with you if I was taking the Stang!

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Little Rock is quite a ways from me! Lol. It's a three hour drive. Otherwise I'd be in! Oh, and driving your Mustang is not required to meet up with other Mustang enthusiasts! When we are in Memphis later this summer we'll be in our Focus ST.

5iv

Homo 3.7 and 4.0 owner
Reaction score
Okay just hit me up man! Currently trying to get some insurance on this 240sx I bought and get it in a DD able shape.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
7/20 it is. Corky's BBQ (wherever that is). Xorak is in, who else? Im guessing we'll be in town around 1:00-1:30 unless traffic on I-40 holds us up.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back