Weird whine or whistle on acceleration

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all i've noticed this weird sound occasionally when I accelerate. Finally managed to capture on video, is this something, or just a car sound I never paid attention to?

https://youtu.be/PNhcC5a6X2A

don-ohio

Reaction score
I can't hear it. Are all you connections tight from the air filter to the throttle? don-ohio :)^)

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Once the turn signal goes off and I accelerate you should hear the whine. Should be all tight and good, air intakes been on for months

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
You may be able to eliminate it by adding a ground to the case of the radio. ADD, not replace.

I competed in car audio for a few years, sponsored. Some will cringe, but my Stang had 2 18s, 12k watts, and a trunk full of batteries at one point.

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
You may be able to eliminate it by adding a ground to the case of the radio. ADD, not replace.

I competed in car audio for a few years, sponsored. Some will cringe, but my Stang had 2 18s, 12k watts, and a trunk full of batteries at one point.

Competed in car audio-reads location, makes sense lol. Maybe I'll do that. Eventually some time when I have a reason to be back there. Doesnt matter too much to me honestly, just wanted to make sure it wasn't an issue.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back