Change The Look Of Your 2005-2009 Mustang!

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Change up the exterior appearance of your 2005-2009 Mustang with

One of the newest offerings from SVE! This Bullitt Style Grille is a great way to compliment the appearance

of your Mustang without breaking the bank to do it!

Constructed from a high quality ABS plastic construction, and finished off by the chrome bezel, this grille

is made to withstand the elements, and provide a long lasting Bullitt Style appearance!

Pick yours up through the link below!

http://latemodelres.to/2dPZeE7

14515696_385821438473066_8837264467038306304_n.jpg

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
I'm actually laughing a little; that's my old hood and trunk lid. Small world.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that's a good looking car, what wheels are those?
I know at least one person in my local car club has ordered this grille, I'm excited to see the fit and finish.

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm actually laughing a little; that's my old hood and trunk lid. Small world.

No kidding? That really is a small world. Brandon is a pretty cool guy, and was gracious enough to allow us to use his pictures for advertising. :everything:

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Damn that's a good looking car, what wheels are those?
I know at least one person in my local car club has ordered this grille, I'm excited to see the fit and finish.

Those are the KMC District Wheels. Here's the link to them: https://lmr.com/products/05-09-Mustang-KMC-685-Distrcit-Wheels

We installed one on one of our employees cars, and compared the fit, and finish to an OEM grille, and the differences between the 2 were VERY minimal. We've had nothing but great feedback from everyone that has picked one up!

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
We installed one on one of our employees cars, and compared the fit, and finish to an OEM grille, and the differences between the 2 were VERY minimal. We've had nothing but great feedback from everyone that has picked one up!

Thanks for the link to the wheels.
It's good to hear the fit is nice, I would advise you update the pics and vid of the release of this grille as either the grille pictured or the car has large gaps on the bumper and it made me hesitant to order regardless of how tempting the price is. I look forward to seeing more pics once they are out and about.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the link to the wheels.
It's good to hear the fit is nice, I would advise you update the pics and vid of the release of this grille as either the grille pictured or the car has large gaps on the bumper and it made me hesitant to order regardless of how tempting the price is. I look forward to seeing more pics once they are out and about.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We were hesitant about that as well when we were releasing it to social sites, however when we installed ours vs. a OEM grille, we noticed that even the OEM had small gap issues on that bumper. I'll push the idea up though to update the pictures!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back