My 06 GT so far

DERRY90

forum member
Reaction score
7e766d9ee591059224c34677ccdefe9d.jpg

Here's my car with the new black top. I plan on doing more to her, I have a bama 91 race tune on it now. Next will come the intake.

Quarterhorse2

Reaction score
Nice! I love the wheels. JLT cai and an Sct 93 tune did wonders for mine.

DERRY90

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! I love the wheels. JLT cai and an Sct 93 tune did wonders for mine.

Thank you! Sadly 91 is the highest I can go as I'm in California (socal). I was looking at JLT but the airaid has a carb sticker for smog and I'm trying to stay as legal as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

46addict

Reaction score
Thank you! Sadly 91 is the highest I can go as I'm in California (socal). I was looking at JLT but the airaid has a carb sticker for smog and I'm trying to stay as legal as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Airraid is a better quality product I'm sure. There are members here including myself who had issues with the filters not staying in place with the JLT III intakes.

06 T-RED S/C GT

forum member
Reaction score
Airraid is a better quality product I'm sure. There are members here including myself who had issues with the filters not staying in place with the JLT III intakes.

Airaid intakes are by far much better quality and backed by a full lifetime warranty.. The reason for the JLT filters not staying in place, is due to poor design.. The better quality designs such as Airaid, Steeda and K&N all include velocity stacks with built in filter ring housings designed to properly secure the filters and keep them in place.. At least C&L included a separate billet MAF housing with their kits which also helped in keeping filters stay in place, although I didn't really care for their heat shield design lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back