S197 Chassis Coyote Swap Endurance Race Build/Blog

DocB

forum member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get a little more info about the "machined" rear calipers that removes the threads, I'm guessing, so that they don't have to be turned in on pad change?
TIA.

the5

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a little more info about the "machined" rear calipers that removes the threads, I'm guessing, so that they don't have to be turned in on pad change?
TIA.

If you would like I have a couple that I could send you pictures of

the5

Reaction score
Well I guess its time for a Nice Big Bulk Update!

Been too busy with school and racing to get on here and write a proper post.
In between the AER Road Atlanta Event and the WRL Road Atlanta Event I had ventured to build another new car!
The car is an Fr500C Chassis Raced in Grand Am by Dean Martin and Jack Roush in 06-07. I had then taken all the goodies from Lori and a nice Boss 302R Body harness to come together in to what I call an FR-302R! The swap was done in just under 6 days.
Here is a Blurb about the Build from our Facebook Page and some pictures.
Tuesday Morning I began the task of Chassis Swapping from Lori to our new car soon to be named but for now called Mustang 2. The goal was to have the car fire over by Saturday night. By Tuesday Afternoon I had the Motor out of Lori and began the tear down process of the rest of Lori. Mustang 2 Was just a chassis with a roll cage and Fuel lines, Everything had to be swapped over from Lori to Mustang 2, Except for the expired engine. Worked straight from Tuesday to Saturday, Snow and all to get the car done.

Saturday Night at 11:29 Mustang 2 had fired for the first time on the first crank and Is about 80% complete with some odds and ends to Finish.

Snow on Wednesday put a Damper on things

How the car was rolled into the garage Wednesday Night

And of course we had to paint it blue! This was a $500 Macco paint job, Came out great!

In the next chapter we go through the Ups and and downs of racing....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back