Post your daily driver.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
3 car seats don't fit so well in a mustang. I have to have something else for work and daily use. I have the mustang for fun and that's what I use it for. My other vehicle I need for everyday life and that's what that gets used for. I drive my Mustang as much as I can and put 7-8,000 miles a year on it.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
My daily. It's our 3-year old's favorite way to get to school. :nixon:
5B635E09-3A18-429E-AE48-EFA16CCE3C81_zpsilohh3br.jpg

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
I dont see why you guys arent daily driving the mustang but Im sure there are legit reasons. Even in the world of exotics I hate to see cars not being used.

I have a few reasons I don't daily drive the Mustang.

1- I have the means where I don't have to, so I made it my weekend car. I enjoy and appreciate it more that way.
2- My commute is about 75 miles round trip, since I plan on keeping the Mustang a long time, that would add up quick.
3- Even though I work in an office environment, it is part of a large complex with manufacturing facilites on premises. So there are constantly semis, fork lifts, pallets, etc being moved around the parking areas.
4- Car seats don't fit well and aren't easily accessible especially when your 6-2 250 pounds and trying to squeeze back there.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
10428047_10102251792411938_2605129476958992207_n.jpg
I dont see why you guys arent daily driving the mustang but Im sure there are legit reasons. Even in the world of exotics I hate to see cars not being used.

Did you see my first pic?

Here's another, belly dragging the stock height subaru, there was actually still few inches under the tires, and my driveway blows low.. up the street I had it coming up over the hood.

4EP5g7u.jpg

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I believe the worst thing for vehicles is not driving them. Unfortunately, I'm always using the bed of my truck for something, traveling down mud or gravel roads/parking lots, or just sitting in traffic for hours at a time. I have a pretty dynamic schedule and if I only had one thing to drive, it wouldn't be the Mustang.

63,xxx. It does everything except do my laundry.

when you have choices, the game changes, so I understand why it wouldnt be the mustang. I just think if its a daily beater commuter or a mustang Im going for the mustang.

Im getting older and I want a smaller car on purpose. smaller the better. My girl and I and some groceries. lol

VA Raptor

forum member
Reaction score
20140911_191959.jpg

I know I should be responsible and DD my Fiesta, but I love driving the Raptor and my fiancée hoards the Explorer.

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
it's between my F250 and the wife's focus. these photo's explain why the mustang is not a daily driver.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Incorrect. See sig picture. Please.

It boils down to having the means for another vehicle. Is the mustang your only vehicle? If you had a truck AND a mustang then it would be pretty silly to drive the mustang in the winter months. As someone already also mentioned not driving it all the time makes me appreciate it even more when I do. I did daily drive my mustang for 3 years for three years though. Of course I didn't have a truck then.

My daily driver.

_1015196.jpg

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Mustang is my only car. I don't think I would own multiple vehicles honestly. This is my other means of transportation in the winter when I feel like getting cold.

wZBKWwU.png

In the middle of a blizzard on the way home from work. Only the deep snow holding it up.

WBLrW32.png

BeerBilly

Reaction score
My daily driver is an 08' F-250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocco

forum member
Reaction score
It boils down to having the means for another vehicle. Is the mustang your only vehicle? If you had a truck AND a mustang then it would be pretty silly to drive the mustang in the winter months. As someone already also mentioned not driving it all the time makes me appreciate it even more when I do. I did daily drive my mustang for 3 years for three years though. Of course I didn't have a truck then.

My daily driver.

_1015196.jpg

what a terrible looking truck!
img-thing

Last edited:

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score

My daily driver.

_1015196.jpg
Have to say you have good taste in trucks.[emoji6]

f8e2dafd22bcf464d0df5ab18b02cc6e.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back