Say a prayer for Lito

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Have seen a few posts about how Lito isn't getting back with emails - hope everything is OK and he's just busy.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Keep him there. Just let him respond to emails. Lol

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Help! can someone help me out of JUSTA3V's basement?!?!?!

Who had email issues? I've had a damn spammer send an spam email using my address (not my server) and received hundreds of bounced emails and have seen hotmail not liking my emails but that is as far as I know.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Wait, that was spam? So am I not getting the enlargement pills I ordered from you?

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
Sadly this issue is a direct affect of cheap oil prices at the moment. Venezuela gop has a high dependence on oil revenue. Lots of countries are facing the same situation at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Sucks to have practically your whole economy based on the commodity market.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now its a race for the bums in power to see how much they can loot from the country before civil war breaks out.

Pentalab

forum member
Reaction score
Now its a race for the bums in power to see how much they can loot from the country before civil war breaks out.

After seeing the latest mess on CNN tonight, I'd say it has already started. saudia arabia + opec's master plan is to use predatory pricing to put em outa business..along with anybody else. Problem is, they are also screwing themselves.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Lucky for us our economy doesn't depend as heavily on recovering reserves. We are in a much better position to weather the storm so to speak.

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
157 oil companies have filed for bankruptcy protection in the United States. Make no mistake about the cheap oil now. Once our oil production has seriously declined to pre2000 numbers Saudi and the rest of the countries. Will bring cost up again as they did in 2004. Then it will be double of what it was plus giving them another decade of high profit margins. I work in the oil and gas industry. Our top advisers are all predicting this. We restructured the company in 2007 to last through this as we seen it coming. There will be a lot investors burned by this and a lot of banks. The total cost is up 80 billion now in bad debt. So production will not ramp up as fast as everyone thinks. Then if something happens to our supply. We will be paying extremely high prices. People keep hearing about the glut. Our national oil reserve was setup to hold 24 days worth of crude. This was due to the fact of trade embargo in the 70's. What they are considering a glut is we now have 33 days worth of oil. So if stop and consider you really need 365 days it's not really a glut. They also don't take into account foreigners importing oil into the United States for storage. Which only cost about $20 a year for a 1000 barrels of oil. So those numbers are figured into the glut too. The United States economy is more tied into oil that people think. Why do you think every time oil took a hit the rest of the stock markets took a hit as well? Down jones and s&p they are all heavily invested in oil. Saudi's are waging a war with United States producers for market share. All the while hurting their own countries like Venezuela and a few other countries.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
If the price goes back up then we will eventually react and start to recover reserves again. Just knowing that we have done so already, and are able to again, puts downward pressure on the price. Doesn't mean that it will never spike again of course.

Certainly the lower prices have been bad for the industry here in the states. And that is not good for the economy. We are not one dimensional in that regard yet however.

Fordbanger

forum member
Reaction score
I wasn't say we was dimensional in regards to oil dependency. We are not that is completely true. But the cheap cost of now may carry I higher price tag on it later. The reasoning behind that is OPEC countries trying to recoup some of their lost earnings. Which will also be bad for our economy maybe even worse than suffering industry.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back