And this is why i shop here ..

Silverhorse.s197

Glorified Welder
Reaction score
So my lowered Mustang has been giving me a harsh ride since the day i bought it.. I put it on the lift after work a few days ago to do some looking and I noticed the stock struts and shocks were wore out .. So while i was under my car , I pulled out my phone and searched American Muscle for some new parts . Figured i'd try the Koni STR-T shocks and struts being they were on sale and had some good reveiws .Decided while i was replacing everything , id go ahead and throw in a set of the GT500 strut mounts . I also needed some bump stops but they was out of stock .. Anyway i placed my order at 4:45 PM est .. Well a few hours later i get a shipping conformation .. Seriously ? Do you all just sleep their ? Anyway i get home from work the next day and what do i see ??? Yup 3 boxes of parts .. Less than 24 after placing my order , I'm installing my parts . Well minus the bump stops that i ordered from another big supplier .. I'm still waiting for em ... Oh well .. Serevice is always above and beyond ... Thanks AM

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Always happy with my AM orders too, and Alex especially has been instrumental in my happiness with the last bunch of orders I've placed with AM.
I will continue to buy from them
Good prices, great customer service via Alex, and things show up packaged well, unlike another big vendor whose retarded shipping monkey has mispackaged its last shipment meant for me.

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Time and Location. AM is a large company and I would assume due to the volume they do with shipping there might be a trailer left on property and just picked up at a specific time. I know of another company here in South Florida that used to do that.

As for the timing. Your order went in before the cut off time and you in Maryland did not hurt. Shipping from PA to Maryland is only 1 day. Hence the delivery next day!

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Get out with your logic and stuff
Lol

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So my lowered Mustang has been giving me a harsh ride since the day i bought it.. I put it on the lift after work a few days ago to do some looking and I noticed the stock struts and shocks were wore out .. So while i was under my car , I pulled out my phone and searched American Muscle for some new parts . Figured i'd try the Koni STR-T shocks and struts being they were on sale and had some good reveiws .Decided while i was replacing everything , id go ahead and throw in a set of the GT500 strut mounts . I also needed some bump stops but they was out of stock .. Anyway i placed my order at 4:45 PM est .. Well a few hours later i get a shipping conformation .. Seriously ? Do you all just sleep their ? Anyway i get home from work the next day and what do i see ??? Yup 3 boxes of parts .. Less than 24 after placing my order , I'm installing my parts . Well minus the bump stops that i ordered from another big supplier .. I'm still waiting for em ... Oh well .. Serevice is always above and beyond ... Thanks AM

@Silverhorse - Thanks for taking the time to have this posted up.

It's always nice to come in to see things like this as well, it warms my heart :rockon:

Don't hesitate to let me know if there's absolutely anything I can help out with in the future, I'm always around to help.

Thanks again for posting this and for your support and business.

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Always happy with my AM orders too, and Alex especially has been instrumental in my happiness with the last bunch of orders I've placed with AM.

I will continue to buy from them. Good prices, great customer service via Alex, and things show up packaged well, unlike another big vendor whose retarded shipping monkey has mispackaged its last shipment meant for me.

@Gabe

Thanks for the kind words and for you and yours support and business over the years.

I don't get to see 2+ Mustang households here daily so it's always great helping your mod-addiction.

:)

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Time and Location. AM is a large company and I would assume due to the volume they do with shipping there might be a trailer left on property and just picked up at a specific time. I know of another company here in South Florida that used to do that.

As for the timing. Your order went in before the cut off time and you in Maryland did not hurt. Shipping from PA to Maryland is only 1 day. Hence the delivery next day!

You work here don't you! Identify yourself!

You're absolutely right though and we do have trailers on site around the clock and work to get them filled as fast as humanly possible.

It's really a testament to our warehouse team. These guys put in overtime, literally to ensure that everyone's getting their parts as fast as possible.

While I wish that we carried 100% on site here there's some small stuff that we just don't keep on our shelves and this is because if our vendor has the ability to drop ship them "faster" to get to our customers we'll take that route.

Get out with your logic and stuff
Lol

Ha!

Silverhorse.s197

Glorified Welder
Reaction score
Alex - Next time i'm gonna have to PM someone for a discount code . Didn't even know one was available til i seen the thread above my post :rich:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Alex - Next time i'm gonna have to PM someone for a discount code . Didn't even know one was available til i seen the thread above my post :rich:

PM Alex.
He can set up a quote so that you call in the order, give them the quote #, and a credit card # and you're done.
2 minutes on the phone.

Silverhorse.s197

Glorified Welder
Reaction score
PM Alex.
He can set up a quote so that you call in the order, give them the quote #, and a credit card # and you're done.
2 minutes on the phone.

Thanks Gabe ! Not sure what my next mods will be but i will keep this in Mind

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

PM Alex.
2 minutes on the phone.

Thanks Gabe ! Not sure what my next mods will be but i will keep this in Mind

It's easier as Pie!

Just let me know and I'm here to help whenever I can.

Alex

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
You work here don't you! Identify yourself!

You're absolutely right though and we do have trailers on site around the clock and work to get them filled as fast as humanly possible.

It's really a testament to our warehouse team. These guys put in overtime, literally to ensure that everyone's getting their parts as fast as possible.

While I wish that we carried 100% on site here there's some small stuff that we just don't keep on our shelves and this is because if our vendor has the ability to drop ship them "faster" to get to our customers we'll take that route.

Ha!

LOL! No I don't. I am an Assistant Service Manager at Autonation Ford in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back