Potential N00b post (offroad midpipe)

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
As some of you know, I just picked up an S550 yesterday. Shame on me, but I haven't really been following the cars from a technical standpoint - I just sell them. Lol.

So I searched here, even googled, but couldn't seem to find a straight answer.

The Question: I can't go catless without buying an aftermarket header?

Just trying to get my car back on the same "level" the '11 was - o/r x, axlebacks, and Lund's 93 Tune.

Thanks!

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Aw man. I didn't think you'd trade.

I tried to resist as long as I could. lol. Truthfully, from a financial standpoint, it made more sense for me to trade with the incentive that's going on. Had I kept the '11, I'd be in a pretty bad spot in about a year. Would've been way more difficult to trade then.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
I tried to resist as long as I could. lol. Truthfully, from a financial standpoint, it made more sense for me to trade with the incentive that's going on. Had I kept the '11, I'd be in a pretty bad spot in about a year. Would've been way more difficult to trade then.

And that D-plan and all. :)

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Damn you traded lol.

I did. lol. Forged block powaaaaa

And that D-plan and all. :)

That may or may not have been a deciding factor lol.

I like how everyone's more focused on the fact that I traded more than trying to help me figure out if it's possible to keep the factory "header" manifolds and delete the cats or not. :mad: lol

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
:yaoface:Can't get decent help around here anymore. I think one of the cats is made into the manifold. GET DEM LONG TUBES:head3:

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

I know Mak performance has a cat delete for the 15+, not sure if anyone else does. Not as easy as the 11-14 for a cat delete.

You have to cut the driver side and weld.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
:yaoface:Can't get decent help around here anymore. I think one of the cats is made into the manifold. GET DEM LONG TUBES:head3:
That's the plan, but that's gonna have to wait a little bit. Wanting to go x-pipe and AB for now.

Welcome to the club!

I know Mak performance has a cat delete for the 15+, not sure if anyone else does. Not as easy as the 11-14 for a cat delete.

You have to cut the driver side and weld.

Ahhh I see. I'll look into the Mak stuff. Thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back