Livernois Motorsports - NEW Magnus TVS2300 Supercharger

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports - NEW! Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger Kit

NEW! To the Livernois family of superchargers is this Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger Kit for your 2011-2014 5.0 Mustang GT!

Substantial power gains are right around the corner for your 2011-2014 5.0 GT. This kit utilizes the same technology from the 2013-2014 GT500 but maintains the GTs broad power band and light weight.
This kit will add over 100hp to your GT but supplies are limited at this price, even the install is discounted! Get them while they are HOT!

Kit includes:
TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
Installs in about one day.
100% complete bolt-on system.
No hood modifications are required.
180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
High thermal efficiency.
2.4 pressure ratio capability.
High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
Improved air-handling characteristics.
Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connector

Get your Magnuson Blower and tune HERE!

We cannot stress how great this deal BUT we can make it better! If you purchase the install package, you will receive:

Livernois Motorsports Professional Installation
Livernois Motorsports MyCalibrator Tuner
Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports Selected Upgraded Fuel Injectors
Livernois Motorsports Selected Supercharger approved Spark Plugs
Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tuning
Increased horsepower & torque (up to 185hp and 137tq with bundled offering)
Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
Enhanced throttle response
1-Year Warranty

All for only $500 more! Now that's the deal of the century! We can pickup your Mustang from most of the United States and bring it to our facility to install. *Shown with optional Livernois Cold Air Intake

Get your Livernois Motorsports package HERE!

View attachment 57655
View attachment 57656
View attachment 57657

Last edited:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
That's a pretty interesting design. Never heard of a Magnacharger. Do they make em for 05-09s?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
That's a pretty interesting design. Never heard of a Magnacharger. Do they make em for 05-09s?

We currently do not have an application for the 05-09. We just have the packages for the 11-14 and the 15-17. They make insane power on stock components! We've seen peak gains at 591whp!

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
They actually do make 05-09 blowers. Had one myself!

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I ran this supercharger on my 2011 auto. Everyone told me not to get it, they don't make any power, never heard of them and so on. I would not recommend one out of the box with the stock tune and air intake, but the above system looks well setup. My car was way faster than anyone thought it would ever be with very few mods. I miss the car badly. Any questions...ask away. Free bump!

Wnt2gofst_s550

Reaction score
I ran this supercharger on my 2011 auto. Everyone told me not to get it, they don't make any power, never heard of them and so on. I would not recommend one out of the box with the stock tune and air intake, but the above system looks well setup. My car was way faster than anyone thought it would ever be with very few mods. I miss the car badly. Any questions...ask away. Free bump!

I had a chance to send my car to magnason back in late 2010 when the 5.0 first came out. Have them cut deal on blower, have car featured etc etc. I ended up passing after thry said i would max it out around 650whp on E85.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back