"Ughhh" F150 5.0

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
"Ughhh" F150 5.0

While Ughhh isn't a mustang it does have the coyote motor and will be getting an DOB kit when Jason has the time. I originally was going to have Jason add a kit to Sinner but I couldn't take the BS with that car and sold it before he received the car.

Plus, many of us have F150s here so I thought this be somewhat appropriate.[emoji16]

Details/mods currently
2016 F150 XL FX4 5.0
3.73 rear with E-lock diff
7" Readylift
Roush cat back
Custom built traction bar
Hellwig front and rear sway bars
Bed cover and bed mat
Husky floor mat
Fuel forged 22x12 wheels
Nitto trail grapplers 375/45r22 (35.5x15)

* already bought 2.3 gt500 blower and it's sitting at Jason's shop. [emoji16]

724a46e118d847a499bd412c9fc4e5fc.jpg
dc764c9a9e8ff7a596d6f8485026dc8b.jpg
0923bd63f8bda01154a91d274bbcbf40.jpg
c8c43c21ca10ff161d27148d7a365e09.jpg
58e478a74b124c1e804e2cd0dcb06030.png

Last edited:

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Don't see a tricked out RCSB F150 very often.

I've been talking the wife into letting me do a supercharger on her 2015 5.0 but some "warranty" thing keeps coming up.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Don't see a tricked out RCSB F150 very often.

I've been talking the wife into letting me do a supercharger on her 2015 5.0 but some "warranty" thing keeps coming up.

Roush and whipple both have warranty available [emoji16]

I would go Roush over whipple due to better torque but the Roush tune is horrible. I test drove Roush charged f150 crew 4x4 with 3.31 gears and 33" tires and it was a pig.

No matter which you pic they are pretty safe and Jason will have a kit put together after my truck.

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah their warranty isn't as good as that factory one. Even though I've heard the extended one I bought will throw a bitch fit over wheels and tires... so I guess I would be fucked then.

Anyways! Looks like a fun whip, weird seeing a North Texas pickup with 4 wheel drive

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah their warranty isn't as good as that factory one. Even though I've heard the extended one I bought will throw a bitch fit over wheels and tires... so I guess I would be fucked then.

Anyways! Looks like a fun whip, weird seeing a North Texas pickup with 4 wheel drive

4x4 are EVERYWHERE in Texas! A lot of mall crawlers here, including myself. My original plan was a lightening type truck with 4wd for added traction but the wife vetoed that. She liked lifted so I went in that direction.

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Oh man every mall crawler I saw in DFW was a 2WD... Even Jeeps with 40's. Even was making fun of a guy from Ft Worth for looking at FX2's (or half a pickup) a few years ago and he was like "nobody needs 4 wheel drive here".

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Roush tunes suck. Learned that the hard way. They produce a number (if you can call it that) and that is all. Where the rubber meets the road they do not perform. Service from them (unless you possibly own an official Roush) is average at best...again from personal experience. Too long a story to share here.

IMHO, Save your money, and go with a VMP package and tune. Their gen2 unit flows much better, and their service is second to none. I run their tune and several other products that have performed well. Wish now I had gone with a VMP package full out.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Roush tunes suck. Learned that the hard way. They produce a number (if you can call it that) and that is all. Where the rubber meets the road they do not perform. Service from them (unless you possibly own an official Roush) is average at best...again from personal experience. Too long a story to share here.

IMHO, Save your money, and go with a VMP package and tune. Their gen2 unit flows much better, and their service is second to none. I run their tune and several other products that have performed well. Wish now I had gone with a VMP package full out.

Wait till you see Sinners truck with a GT550 manifold, 2.3L TVS and a HUGE intercooler system......................:clap:

The HE is going to be about 2000cu in (the biggest Mustang ones are about 800cu in) and run 1.25" lines flowing 27gpm (standard stuff is 5-6gpm with a best of about 10gpm). It will NEVER pull timing. And not cost much more than any other off the shelf kit.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
^^^^ Sounds nice! So you actually have the HE package available for the 11+ Mustang now? And it fits without any modifications?

Last edited:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
4x4 are EVERYWHERE in Texas! A lot of mall crawlers here, including myself. My original plan was a lightening type truck with 4wd for added traction but the wife vetoed that. She liked lifted so I went in that direction.

I was going to say....

I sell more 4WD trucks than anything. Occasionally I'll get someone wanting a 2WD, but that might be 1 out of every 10.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
"Ughhh" F150 5.0

Oh man every mall crawler I saw in DFW was a 2WD... Even Jeeps with 40's. Even was making fun of a guy from Ft Worth for looking at FX2's (or half a pickup) a few years ago and he was like "nobody needs 4 wheel drive here".

I wanted a 4wd for driving in bad weather more then going Offroad as well, especially with the additional power from DOB. Every regular cab or crew with a very torquey engine gets squirrelly in rain and ice. I had a '07 hemi ram crew cab and it was scary as hell in 2wd in bad weather.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I wanted a 4wd for driving in bad weather more then going Offroad as well, especially with the additional power from DOB. Every regular cab or crew with a very torquey engine gets squirrelly in rain and ice. I had a '07 hemi ram crew cab and it was scary as hell in 2wd in bad weather.

It's going to spin all four!!!:whistle1:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
4wd lowered with that setup would be freakin sweet....

but still looking forward to this being finished

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I actually removed the leveling kit from my 04 and will be removing the 2" spacer block from the rear to lower it down a little bit.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind doing a mild turbo setup on my 04, but then having 2 vehicles that get meh mileage and require 91+ sounds painful

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back