New Exhaust installed

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
cat-less X and muffler delete? Damn, that thing's gonna be crazy loud under load, lol

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Drive that more than 5 miles to and from work everyday and it won't be the neighbors that have you under the car putting the factory mufflers back on ! LOL!

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Everyone has a different definition of what sounds freaking awesome I guess.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Like the sound...great use of snow/down time! =8^)

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:laughlots:

I think that the GTAs would be a great option for OP.

From my experience, the whole "race car sounding exhaust" thing is cool for like a week, and then it gets real old really fast.

Well stated and most of us that have been around for a long-long time have been there and done that.

T.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Reminds me of my old '90 GT. Went to have some Flowmasters installed and they guy didn't double check his stock until after he cut my stock mufflers off. "Do you mind running it straight piped til we can order yours?" Sure, no problem. I loved it for about 10 minutes of my 30 minute drive home. Lol!

05wvmustang

forum member
Reaction score
did an O/R H 2 years ago with muffler deletes, drove for a week or so, couldn't stand the trumpeting, and it was just retarded loud. put the stock mufflers back on till i could find something else. Debated getting some m80's welded in, but ended up getting a set of MBRP axle backs cheap and so far really like them.

Next is some cutouts for fun lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back