New From Calgary Canada 2005 GT

ValK

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

New longtime lurker here from Calgary, AB Canada. I have been a long time mustang fan since I was a kid. I only just, finally got my own Mustang. She is a 2005 Mustang Sonic Blue Mustang GT 5spd Manual with light grey leather interior. High mileage and some hail damage but I got her for a good price. So far Runs great, I could tell the previous owner took good care of her. Most of the hail damage is limited to the hood (which has the dreaded bubbling anyway) my thought is to replace it with the SVT hood and then get it painted and blended with the fenders. I plan to slowly fix her up. A lot of the dents are minor on the rest of the car and I plan to tackle these with a friend of mine with his PDR kit. Only performance mod is a K&N intake (not what I would have picked) Not sure if it has a tune. Right now its parked in the garage waiting for spring...

I have two other fords. A Tuxedo Black 2013 F150 Screw Ecoboost and Sterling Grey 2014 Fusion SE Ecoboost AWD (Wifes).

I was going to post pics but I my usual hosting site photobucket went pver size and locked me out. I am still trying to figure out how to host images on google photo. If anyone has any recommendations there please pass them along.

Anyway enough blabbing! I have already been snooping on the site lots and using the "Search" button extensively, and I have also read all the newbie threads. :whistle1:

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Greetings, from another new forum member. Enjoy that "new-to-you" ride!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. There are very few "no tune required" CAI kits, but they do exist. Chances are the car has a tune. Just something to keep in mind. Most first mods on 05-09 S197's (did the same to my 05 when I had it) were CAI and tune.

Last edited:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I've had pretty good luck using imgur for hosting pics.

ValK

Reaction score
Here is a few shots of her

FcX6lA2.jpg

G4iL9RX.jpg

Last edited:

teeje

Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back