Greetings from SoFlo

kazman59

King of Kazmania
Reaction score

FNG here. Been driving Fords all my life. First Mustang of the lot.

Picked up this '07 w/49.5k, Shaker 1000, all stock 'cept for window tint. Got it with some help from my friend spectreman.

Didn't stay that way long. KR shifter, h-pipe and JVC head unit already.

M-FR3A-SVTA ordered last week. VMP 2.5 stock look and 90mm idler on their way. FRPP cai and 13/14 heat exchanger sittin' here waiting.

Won't be long now.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice GT500.

Maybe someday I will have one.

Welcome.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice 07 GT500. VMP will do you right. Have had them in my trick bag on two cars now with zero regrets.

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Things are great Lee. Got into the Dealership World a few years back as an Assistant Service Manager. Great move for me and my family.

Yeah, I remember when you went to work for them. Glad that's all working out so well for you.

W/the death of the old SoFla Stang sites, man, it's hard to stay in touch w/any of those folks anymore. I know one of them started a FB site but I don't do FB.

Dennis mentioned me but failed to mention he got a GT500 cuz I bought one last year. This makes Stang #7 for me. Bullitt is long gone (whimper, whimper) then onto a '14 GT track pack (which I think you & I discussed cuz we talked about using your dealership to do some install work.) Then last year, I sold that and went backwards in time to my current ride, an '09 GT500 in the proper Ford colors of white w/blue stripes. Dennis fell in love w/mine and just had to copy me.
Lee

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Hope to add one of those to the stable one day...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back