MMR??

06GTS197

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just bought a 06 GT, my current plan is to stoke the engine to a 5.0, do fully forged internals, bigger heads, bigger cams, and a bigger intake. It was also recommened to me that I sleeve it. I was planning on doing all of this through MMR but I have heard that they aren't the best. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a better company to get parts from?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not tech here.

What power goals.

06GTS197

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I plan on procharging it. Power goals probably like 700+ maybe.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I plan on procharging it. Power goals probably like 700+ maybe.

No need to sleeve. L&m is a very good source for quality short or long blocks.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
not tech
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA
fuck mmr.........srsly......fuck em

Hoonigan

Reaction score
Could we get some feedback on your personal experiences with MMR?

Hoonigan

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. What a fucking nightmare that must've been. I wonder if they are still of the same quality?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. What a fucking nightmare that must've been. I wonder if they are still of the same quality?

Being on numerous forums over the years, the suspicion has been that if you are somebody, your chances of getting the right parts assembled correctly go up significantly. If you are Joe Smoe, you roll the dice.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Being on numerous forums over the years, the suspicion has been that if you are somebody, your chances of getting the right parts assembled correctly go up significantly. If you are Joe Smoe, you roll the dice.

This!! They make all their money fucking the little guy. I wouldn't ever order parts from them, much less let them build anything for me.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Essentially, you can just search "fuck MMR" on this forum, and probably find threads, or threads linking to threads, about issues with MMR.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Yea, FUCK MMR, I cant even bring myself to give them them the time to make them red anymore... Doesn't everyone in the world know now?

Back