SVE Drifts 19x9.5

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Because they make your car look cool, which is important when you are walking towards your car, or when you are walking away from your car and you turn around to check it out.

This. My set of Drifts just shipped today! :D

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Yea, be ANOTHER 5-spoke wheel owner.:screw: They're so original......:piss::rainbowtoss:

I think you'll like the looks of your wheels with the spacers on it. Really pulls the wheels out where they should be.

Last edited:

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Because they make your car look cool, which is important when you are walking towards your car, or when you are walking away from your car and you turn around to check it out.

I love looks of my car now, but I also want to make it a little more personal. I don't need 700hp to enjoy my car.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
With that mentality, I'd be set. I can barely see over the dash so I wouldn't even have to wash my car any more, just Armor All the interior every once in a while. Woot!

Spy23714

Reaction score
I'm actually looking for a set of these in dark stainless. I know I'm bringing a thread back from the dead, but is there any chance someone is selling a set of these?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back