On3Performance 3v build

Nastystang06

forum member
Reaction score
My on 3 kit just made 440 rwhp and 480 rwtrq on 6 psi.. and a boost leak it would slowly drop to 4 at WOT didnt have time to fix it yet i think wastegate i leaking where it mounts mine is aftermarkes and uses a vband

my06GT

Reaction score
I have had this kit on my car for about 3k miles now and have had no issues at all. I brought it to the track yesterday on an email tune with 13 degrees timing and ran an 11.44 @ 120.46 and the car isnt building boost off the line. I know there is more in the car, I am going to get it to build boost off the line and get some more timing in this thing and see what happens. I had a 1.71 60ft on that pass and it was kind of lazy out of the hole. I will post a video in the drag section later of the pass.

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
I would love to see 11.5s@120+ next year. My best this year was 12.0@117 but never got a clean run. I'm going 10lb next year and the suspension will be set up right too.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
The above are some great ETs/ trap times! I can't wait for my turbo kit to be done. (Slowly piecing it together)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I am really considering this kit but I have to ask. Is this really a "cheap chinese knock off" of a Hellion kit? looks like you guys are having good luck with the kit, but is the quality really there?

Last edited:

08nastygt

forum member
Reaction score
So far I have over 8k miles on my kit and no problems. I like it for the money and sit seems like I shouldn't have problems any time soon.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
That's a decent amount of miles with no problems. Hopefully you won't have any

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
hey i will be installling this kit soon but im a little strapped for time. Is there anyone that can write a safe tune for this. This is my daily driver and have nothing else to drive in the mean time. Im hoping to have it done in a weekend.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey i will be installling this kit soon but im a little strapped for time. Is there anyone that can write a safe tune for this. This is my daily driver and have nothing else to drive in the mean time. Im hoping to have it done in a weekend.

Get in touch with Lito. I'm sure others will agree and say the same. IMHO one of the best tuner out there and customer service is just as good. Great guy.

Backroad_Beast

2007 Torch Red GT
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to add something valuable to this thread in the near future, my On3 is on and mocked up but haven't tightened anything yet and still need to figure out a mount for the intercooler. I was honestly going to go Stroker/nitrous but my buddy found me a deal on a brand new kit still in packaging with everything except for directions for $1100! Got everything powder or ceramic coated and ended up being into the kit for a grand total of $1900 all said and done. Can't argue with that. Running 39lbs injectors with BAP for now, but hoping to upgrade to a badass fuel system, turbo, BOV, and Wastegate within the next year.

aboody roush

Reaction score
gosh !!!
i can't see picture
all best thread photobucket hidenn picture
please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back