no speedo after 6060 swap

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
i am finishing up my 2013 track pack 6060 trans swap in my 08 bullitt mustang. have everything together including the reverse lockout module which works perfectly.
i have no speedo. any ideas why?
i double checked all of my connections and no pinched wires that i can see. a friend will put a fresh set of eyes on my wiring job to see if i screwed something up. i have read of cruse control problems after this swap buy i can't find any problems of no speedo after swap with searches.
is the 6060 speed control sender different than the 3650? the plugs are the same.
thanks for any tips in advance.

06redgt

forum member
Reaction score
I just did this swap a few weeks ago and had no issues with the speedo. The trans I bought already had the speed sensor in it.

slow06stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe a blade got bent or backed out on the harness. Like 06redgt, I have had no issues on mine.

mrt2you

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATE for someone else that might have this problem.

i finally found the time to look at it in detail today.
checked all of the connections they were fine. checked continuity of my solders, they were fine. after eliminating the above figured i had nothing to loose so i cut the lockout controller wires and the speedo worked. switched the blue and yellow wires to the controller and everything works as it should now including the lockout controller.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back