'60 F250 & F100 Build.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Wow that is pretty cool! You are a jack of all trades!

Thanks

I've never done anything like this before. lol. I'm learning as I go. I've been around projects like this my whole life so maybe I picked up more than I thought.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I got the power rack put on and picked up a cheap set of wheels/tires now that half of it is 5x4.5. Check out rake!! :laugh: Time to move to rear.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Was just to nice to take down Christmas lights yesterday as my wife told me to... so I started on the rear end. Just dropped the 9" and removed the leafs and hangers.

Last edited:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Ok so here was the hold up. After measuring the crap out of the rear leaf set up I couldn't figure out why things where not adding up. Well it came down to the leafs themselves. The little pin on the leafs where in different locations as you can see from the pics. So I've been waiting on them to send me a new set. Well the new set got here and both of them where in different locations as well. So out of the four leafs I have I found the two best and they where dead on. Then just for sh!ts I put the other two together and they matched up. So I don't know if they have jig that's off or what. anyway I get the rear leafs and hangers mounted last night and I just mocked up the 9" and tires.

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn dude this is a fun one to watch! Great shop too by the way looks looks like Disney Land for guys in there lol.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Damn dude this is a fun one to watch! Great shop too by the way looks looks like Disney Land for guys in there lol.

Thanks man. Almost time to pull the motor out of the donor. That's when things are going to get real. I have our first baby on the way so I'm trying to get as much done as I can before July. lol

dv8uagain

Worthless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Almost time to pull the motor out of the donor. That's when things are going to get real. I have our first baby on the way so I'm trying to get as much done as I can before July. lol
LOL Our daughter is now 8 months old also our first kid. Like I told my buddy whose wife is expecting "Once you change your whole entire life around you'll be fine" lol. It's amazing right off the bat and scary as hell then it gets crazy but now she's a cool little girl who laughs when I start the car and stuff in the house rattles. It's just a learning process that cries lol.

What are the plans with the motor anything crazy?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Great progress Dave.

Thanks B.

LOL Our daughter is now 8 months old also our first kid. Like I told my buddy whose wife is expecting "Once you change your whole entire life around you'll be fine" lol. It's amazing right off the bat and scary as hell then it gets crazy but now she's a cool little girl who laughs when I start the car and stuff in the house rattles. It's just a learning process that cries lol.

What are the plans with the motor anything crazy?

There is no way having this kid couldn't change my life 360. lol. I'm excided for it though.

Nothing crazy for the motor this go around. I have a F150 with a 302/EOD that I'm going to pull and put in. Going to covert it over EFI to carb.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I'm really stuck on the 9" rear end that came in this truck. I wanted to keep it but it looks like it's more trouble than it's worth. So I think it's going to get swapped to 8.8 out of a explorer.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
I'm really stuck on the 9" rear end that came in this truck. I wanted to keep it but it looks like it's more trouble than it's worth. So I think it's going to get swapped to 8.8 out of a explorer.

IRS FTW!!!

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Abandoned the Ford 9" that came in the truck for a explorer 8.8 with disk brakes and the 5x4.5 bolt pattern. I got the old leaf spring mounting plates cut off and got it mocked up on the truck.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back