My New 2015 Ecoboost!

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Nice ride indeed looks good and I'm on the fence of getting a eco boost or a v6 15 model. Budget can't really afford the GT yet lol but I like the way yours look. And I have a 07 GT as well.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very Nice!

Nice ride indeed looks good and I'm on the fence of getting a eco boost or a v6 15 model. Budget can't really afford the GT yet lol but I like the way yours look. And I have a 07 GT as well.

Thanks guys.

There were some smoking deals on V6, but the interior was not to my liking.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, be interesting to see what happens on the dyno.

IMG_0051%20Small_zps6aydckde.jpg

IMG_0052%20Small_zpsljsca0jm.jpg

IMG_0053%20Small_zpswwarbun2.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had the BOV installed. Zero improvement over stock. Did 4 runs stock and 4 runs new BOV. It is quite a bit louder than stock. It is definitely a more solid piece than the stock BOV.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Had the BOV installed. Zero improvement over stock. Did 4 runs stock and 4 runs new BOV. It is quite a bit louder than stock. It is definitely a more solid piece than the stock BOV.
So it's an aesthetic piece. Like altezza tail lights. :p

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I am surprised you bought this as there has been a lot of people doing this and reporting zero gains, nothing more than a noise maker.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am surprised you bought this as there has been a lot of people doing this and reporting zero gains, nothing more than a noise maker.

Mostly, I was curious. The stock BOV really is the cheapest part that got the job done when you hold it in your hand. I'll drive it a while and see if the BOV operating bothers me. My 08 has somewhat desensitized me with noise.

rjyote

forum member
Reaction score
Nice ride indeed looks good and I'm on the fence of getting a eco boost or a v6 15 model.

The Ecoboost is clearly the superior car. Especially with the manual trans and bigger brakes and wheels. Personally, as far as the S550 goes, I definitely prefer it over the GT.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Ecoboost is clearly the superior car. Especially with the manual trans and bigger brakes and wheels. Personally, as far as the S550 goes, I definitely prefer it over the GT.

Manual tranny is junk, the 6R80 is superior in every way.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I thought this was America.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back