Star wars - rogue....12/16!!

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Saw the trailer announcement during the Olympics last evening. Yeah, I'm a sort of geek when it comes to this. I have seen every episode on silver screen in the year they were released including the original in 1977.

It's not breaking 10.99 exciting (still trying to experience that .01 by .01), but it's breaking 11.99 exciting.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
What is it? Episode 8? Looked like a prequel to 4?

You appear to be right. I was wondering where all of the characters from episode 7 were as I was watching this trailer this morning. But being at work and not had a cup of Java yet it had not sunk in. Then you jogged my thought process so I did a little digging, and you are correct. This is a prequel to New Hope. It involves the process by which the rebels come into ownership of the plans to the Death Star. According to sources, the prequel ends 10 minutes shy of where New Hope (released originally in 1977) picks up.

So its not the next episode though it has been tagged episode 8 by some. Either way it looks to be very interesting.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
No Jedi. Just reg folks working for the good guys.

There is also supposed to be a movie released telling the back story of Han Solo, too. Not sure when Episode 8 will ever be released.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Supposed to finish up about 10 mins before the timefeame of Episode IV

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Ep. 8 is supposed to be next year. They have been filming it most of this year already.

This is episode 3.90.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back