Search function

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I am having a horrible time with pages loading. They are literally taking for ever to bring up or load. The worst is the search. I can get the advanced search menu to load, but once I type in what I am looking for and hit search it times out Everytime. Literally all my searches time out before I get any results.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am having a horrible time with pages loading. They are literally taking for ever to bring up or load. The worst is the search. I can get the advanced search menu to load, but once I type in what I am looking for and hit search it times out Everytime. Literally all my searches time out before I get any results.

So are you talking about all pages are loading slow for you or just the search? Are you having issues when on a cell phone or on a desktop?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
All the pages, but the search seems to be the worst. I am only ever on with my phone(not Tapatalk). Not having issues with other sites?

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All the pages, but the search seems to be the worst. I am only ever on with my phone(not Tapatalk). Not having issues with other sites?

Verizon? You aren't the only one if you are with Verizon. So damn reason, Verizon is throttling the server/sites. Been going back and forth with the data center to see what can be done. Its more of a Verizon thing and I need to get ahold of them to see wth is going on.

For the time being, there is a great option with Chrome to get on this site without a problem(for some reason, if you proxy into this site, it works fine. No idea what is going on yet.) So with Chrome, they have a setting called Data Saver. Go in to google chrome's settings, Scroll down to "Data Saver" and turn it on. Reload the page. Should starting working then.

MechE

forum member
Reaction score
My Verizon iPhone barely works with this site.

I'll have to check to see if chrome is available as an app.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Thanks, yes I am with Verizon. Like I said, this is the only forum I have an issue with this.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, yes I am with Verizon. Like I said, this is the only forum I have an issue with this.

You still having issues? You shouldn't but wanted to make sure.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back