February 2010 Car Of The Month: HeavyGT

HEAVYGT

forum member
Reaction score
Word, I'm over in the dekalb area. What shop do you have ur mods done at?

I am lucky to have a very good friend , Emay, who does just about all of my work. He's only about 10 minutes from me. Let me know if you ever need anything done. I'd introduce you.

benvaldi88

forum member
Reaction score
I am lucky to have a very good friend , Emay, who does just about all of my work. He's only about 10 minutes from me. Let me know if you ever need anything done. I'd introduce you.

Yea that'd be awesome man, I won't be needing anything for a while but I don't trust the shady Ford dealers!

Emay

Reaction score
Zman, I think he wanted the actual RWHP, not what did RWHP mean as an acronym..

Heavy's car is a few ticks shy of 500 - I'll let him post actuals if he wants.

Glenn, thanks for peddling me man, appreciated as always.

Benvaldi, I'm in South Elgin and as Glenn mentioned I take on side work all the time. Glenn and I have become good friends over time. He likes what I do because I'm anal with the cars like they are mine. He stays and "supervises" and I have no issue with anyone hovering around my garage learning, watching, and simply being a part of the build in watching progress real time and even taking pictures for a sort of archival of the cars evolution.

We typically hit a gathering, show, or cruise every single weekend weather permitting. If your interested stop out to some of those and put faces with our screen names.

Jeffs FRC

forum member
Reaction score
We typically hit a gathering, show, or cruise every single weekend weather permitting. If your interested stop out to some of those and put faces with our screen names.
What cruises do you guys usually hit up? I didn't get the car out much last year but did stop at randall rd. McD's and rolling meadows once or twice.

Thanks...in Bartlett for now anyways...hopefully next month we'll be in Elgin in our new house. :D
Congrats on the new house! Mabe Ill run into you guys this summer so I can check out that car of yours...

HEAVYGT

forum member
Reaction score
What cruises do you guys usually hit up? I didn't get the car out much last year but did stop at randall rd. McD's and rolling meadows once or twice.

Congrats on the new house! Mabe Ill run into you guys this summer so I can check out that car of yours...

look forward to meeting u Jeff...
last year we did quite a few of the Hooter's Car Shows and a few choice other shows. I am sure I will be doing the McDonald's Friday night show quite a few times as it will only be a mile from my new house. The guy that runs the McDonald show is the same guy that runs the Hooters shows.

benvaldi88

forum member
Reaction score
look forward to meeting u Jeff...
last year we did quite a few of the Hooter's Car Shows and a few choice other shows. I am sure I will be doing the McDonald's Friday night show quite a few times as it will only be a mile from my new house. The guy that runs the McDonald show is the same guy that runs the Hooters shows.

Elgins about a hour away from me, what hooters shows do you go to, Rockford ever?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back