What have you done to your mustang today?

james05gt

forum member
Reaction score
Wiped off bird poop on my windshield and re-tightened my tbolt clamps.

nv4gt ws

RedShift
Reaction score
put o/r legs on and cleaned up for big cruise on sat, over 80 stangs rolling to obx for a show!

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I read this then took a look and yep still no supercharger soon very soon

horseplay

forum member
Reaction score
Had my exhaust pipes realigned since the shop that rebuilt the transmission didn't do so when they finished, then had the non foulers installed for the rear O2's. Went home, washed the engine bay , cleaned and oiled the air filter, washed the car and drove it to dinner without acting a fool!

QWIKFIX

forum member
Reaction score
Stared at the car in the garage (still cant believe I have one) since its pouring out...put on the Bullitt shift knob, thought about what to order next sequential tail lights or some LCAs...

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Finally got my special order spline drive anodized black lugnuts in and then installed them. Did an oil change and my dog, he's a little thing, ran under the car to lick my face and knocked the oil pan out of the way while it was draining. Yelled at my son to go wash the dog. Finished up the oil change then washed, clay barred and waxed the Stang. She's looking really good. Took off down the road to put 40 miles on her and had a blast driving with the windows down at 83° outside. The wind found at least two receipts I'd been looking for and threw them out the window at 90+.

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my JLT CAI and canned sct tune, Then washed my car, Sprayed down the engine bay, waxed the stang and wiped off my rims. Pretty good day

tripwyr71

forum member
Reaction score
ordered 3 new parts and then changed the diff oil/lube man that stinks and installed the GT500 diff cover, looks nice

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back