First (I loved this watch!)...
DSC01148.jpg

Second...
DSC01135.jpg

Unfortunately, I no longer have either of them :(

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice collection ya have there Charlie what do tags usually run over there in Australia ? Here they average about 1,000 to 3,000 for the average ones but can go up from there unfortantley the only watches I have at the moment are a Cleveland browns watch ( yes browns lol) and a fossil watch been eyeing a seiko

Sent from your moms phone

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
I have 12 different Invicta models,mostly dive style. I have only had aproblem with one of them and it was fixed under the extended warranty. I like the brand. Make some nice watches for the price.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
not really a collector, but i kept my dads Bulova after he died, and im trying to find a nice "friday night" watch that isnt too expensive. i found one in a magazine once and fell in love only to find out it cost 42k...

IMAG0285.jpg

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I thought that paying 140 for a watch a lot but damn all of you guys are some ballers! I looked up a lot of the watches and :omfg:

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Eh, it's just like any other hobbies. Save the monies. Don't have to be a baller to have nice things. Instead of tons of small decent things, I just buy one big really nice thing. Also most all your $3000+ watches won't lose value much at all if at all. I currently sell cell phones for sprint during the day, dabble in some day trading on days off and go to nursing school full time!

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah like godzirra said you don't have to be a baller hell I work at walmart lol I had a citizen before I cleaned out my collection and a invicta before it crapped out on me just gotta look for deals or when I get a bonus here or there I'll buy myself something nice like a good watch I have one coming up should be able to buy. A roush rear spoiler I've been wanting and a seiko watch I've been eyeing ;) you guys are giving me some great ideas for my next purchase though

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not to big into watches but the girlfriend works at a jewelry store and gets pretty good prices on stuff. I'm sure watches are the same, if you have a watch in mind let me know and I'll ask her and see if they can get it and what her price would be

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
Swiss made watches Like the ones Charlie, Godzirra and I are refering too are made to very exact and strict standards, they are taken apart and put back together and go through intense stress testing before they certified. EVERY SINGLE piece inside the watch is hand made and has a 45 degree beveled edge, they are precise mechanical instruments, hence the seemingly outrageous prices. Most watches today are very affordable and precise but they have "Quartz" movements, basically its battery operated as opposed to Automatic, in which the movement of the wrist will wind the watch's power reserve and continue to run as long as its worn, even for days after its put down.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Here's one of mine not exactly a high end watch but I like it as I'm a browns fan yes a browns fan lol it's made by logo art and I got it Xmas last year it's a pretty sturdy watch
aefcb32c-fec9-32ae.jpg

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
I really really really like Tags. Almost bought one a year ago but couldn't do it.

Right now I'm rocking a Citizen Eco-Drive WR 200. Nothing as fancy as what Ch4rlie has but it's the most expensive watch I've ever owned. I don't even know what all it does and the alarm goes off at 1:30 a.m. every day and don't know how to reset it!!

0ceb88d9.jpg

Maybe one day I'll step up to a Tag.

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
True Im looking at getting a seiko orange monster dive watch very soon anyone had any experience with seikos? This one supposedly never needs a battery

I've got one. SUPER watch for the cash. Can find them under 200 from time to time. Very reliable automatic movement. Fairly hard crystal. Nearly bulletproof watch. Its one of the nicer a better made seikos imo. The bracelet on the stainless band model is also very nice for the buck. Expandable clasp for dive suits. It's almost a baby oris.

Last edited:

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks for the info godzirra I will be purchasing one soon probably from amazon their about 215 bucks shipped which isn't bad I get a bonus from work here in march and was thinking of splurging for a oris f1 watch I like the tag but I think I like the different looks of the oris

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
So, after seeing mikeysgt's Rip Curl Undercover, I had a look around and got lucky scoring a brand new Rip Curl SUBIC Midnight (Bell & Ross Phantom look-a-like) for AU$52 (US$55)...

RipcurleBayWatch.jpg

IMG_19541.jpg

IMG_19581.jpg

That'll do until I get the real deal from Bell & Ross :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back