Post your best 1/4 MILE ETs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
I use Macs, but I do have Office, just checked. Not super familiar with Excel, but if you send me the file and the list you need added to it, I will be happy to help with the 4V ALL MOTOR list if it's just copy and pasting for sure. Maybe someone else can help with the others? Guys?

Willing to help, still haven't heard from anyone...:idea:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Willing to help, still haven't heard from anyone...:idea:

I made all of the lists using numbers on Mac. If you have that, then you can do it. The Top 100 is accurate, as well as the 4V power adder, as I manually entered those and kept them up. The rest you would have to work with what is pictured, manually enter everything in a new spreadsheet, then go through the last year of posts. It literally would take a couple days. That is because all I have is image shots of the lists from photo bucket. The actual spreadsheets were lost last year when my computer crashed. That is why you would have to start from scratch and manually enter everything.

OR,

I was thinking, since many of those on that list have since sold their cars for corvettes, are not active members anymore, etc, that we should just start over on those particular lists.

Ray721

Black 06 GT
Reaction score
Ok first time at the track and my stock Pirelli's are just about toast prior to running.

This was my best run.
3a40e473bac60d24c9666681e50a102f.jpg

I slept at the tree and spun 1st 2nd chirped third. "Usually spun that too"

2014 GT Track Pack
JLT CAI, tune, Flowmaster axel backs.

What should I do to improve this?

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
I made all of the lists using numbers on Mac. If you have that, then you can do it. The Top 100 is accurate, as well as the 4V power adder, as I manually entered those and kept them up. The rest you would have to work with what is pictured, manually enter everything in a new spreadsheet, then go through the last year of posts. It literally would take a couple days. That is because all I have is image shots of the lists from photo bucket. The actual spreadsheets were lost last year when my computer crashed. That is why you would have to start from scratch and manually enter everything.

OR,

I was thinking, since many of those on that list have since sold their cars for corvettes, are not active members anymore, etc, that we should just start over on those particular lists.
Been using Macs for 20 years and never heard of "numbers"?

I agree, that if the cars have been sold they need to be removed. But how do we know? Maybe just use posts from the past year?

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score

I agree, that if the cars have been sold they need to be removed. But how do we know? Maybe just use posts from the past year?

Maybe post a notice here on the site that if you want on a specific list you should post your best slip in a specific thread (dedicated to only slips-no chatter) and then put it into an excel spreadsheet. That way you can add new slip's at the bottom and sort the ET column to auto organize.....?

Just a thought.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Numbers is just Apple's version of Excel:

ScreenShot2014-08-31at122528PM.png~original

Maybe post a notice here on the site that if you want on a specific list you should post your best slip in a specific thread (dedicated to only slips-no chatter) and then put it into an excel spreadsheet. That way you can add new slip's at the bottom and sort the ET column to auto organize.....?

Just a thought.

That would also make it easier to update, so when I go through the thread, I only have one spreadsheet to worry about per thread. It gets confusing sometimes when you you have 4 different types of updates all in one thread.

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
Numbers is just Apple's version of Excel:

ScreenShot2014-08-31at122528PM.png~original

That would also make it easier to update, so when I go through the thread, I only have one spreadsheet to worry about per thread. It gets confusing sometimes when you you have 4 different types of updates all in one thread.
Yup, let everybody post together to keep it interesting but only the official dedicated post thread counts towards the list. :beerchug2:

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Well I have Excel on my Mac, better to use that so others could update the lists on a PC.

I agree with the new thread, with JUST slips, but how long do we give before starting to make them? 60 days? 30 days? And lock the old threads...

I will do the 4V NA list, any volunteers for the others?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will continue with top 100 and 4v power adder. Five oh can do 4v N/A, just need a couple people for the 3V stuff.

I will create new stickys tomorrow. We will start fresh as the lists are very old, except for the Top 100 and 4V power adder which are current.

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
3V N/A list was updated a few months back (haven't been a huge number of runs since). I can send you an updated excel file tonight if you want it... pm me an email address

Fabman

Children Of The Corn
Reaction score
I will continue with top 100 and 4v power adder. Five oh can do 4v N/A, just need a couple people for the 3V stuff.

I will create new stickys tomorrow. We will start fresh as the lists are very old, except for the Top 100 and 4V power adder which are current.
Sign me up for the 3V Power Adder list if no one else wants it.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Okay, so we have this as far as who is doing what list:

Top 100 - psfracer
4V Power Adder - psfracer
4V All Motor - FIVE-OH
3V Power Adder - Fabman
3V All Motor - lindertw

So lets get this new threads made and this one closed up so we can do this. I say give it 30 days per, then we start making the new lists?

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OK, all threads for categories now open. No chatter, timeslips only for your class. Start your own threads in the drag racing forum if you want to discuss your new best.

The threads are all stickys on top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back