No "instant E-Mail notices" need help ...

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Admins and Shaggy,

Guys I could really use your help/assistance on this "instant E-Mail Notices" problem.

I am still not getting (Any) notices at all from this internet site.

This just took place I think like last week.

So something has changed on this end for some Unknown reason blocking me from receiving them.

I'm surprised that it's only me to be honest I would think there would be other members with the same problem if they have realized it yet.

Members,

If you have this same problem would you post it on this thread so Dave & Shaggy are aware.

That way they will know it's not just one member.

Since I cannot any-longer get the "instant E-Mail Notices" would you send me an E-Mail so I know your working on this.

Thanks guys,
Terry

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry - I told you I was already working on this

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry - I told you I was already working on this
Dave,

Yes you did so maybe I should have worded the above post a little different.

I'll add the additional text now to my above post.

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave & Shaggy,

I just went back and looked and I think this is the last "instant E-Mail notice" I've received from S-197.

This was March 17th 2017.

Also it's really strange the way the E-Mail notices recently show up on my E-Mails.

No other internet sites notices look like this below.

And this just started recently also before they completely stopped guys.

Reply to thread 'So. What has pissed YOU off today?'
space.gif
S197 Mustang Forum - S197Forum.com to youshow details
space.gif

Dear tigerhonaker,
BLACK-MACHINE has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled – So. What has pissed YOU off today? – in the Pitstop forum of S197 Mustang Forum – S197Forum.com.
This thread is located at: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60512&goto=newpost
Here is the message that has just been posted: *************
---Quote (Originally by Fullboogie)--- Watched Rogue One last night. I thought these movies couldn't go any lower or get any more boring, but I was wrong. What a waste of 2 hours of my life. ---End Quote--- you made the entire 2 hours. i give you a shit tons of credit. i made it till the 45 minute mark then turned it off. i ended up watching raising cain. sure am glad i streamed it for free cause i'd be pissed if i paid to watch it. *************
There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
All the best, S197 Mustang Forum – S197Forum.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=917677&auth=9adf52e42adbd847cb75dd50c5b856c9
To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dave & Shaggy,

I just went back and looked and I think this is the last "instant E-Mail notice" I've received from S-197.

This was March 17th 2017.

Also it's really strange the way the E-Mail notices recently show up on my E-Mails.

No other internet sites notices look like this below.

And this just started recently also before they completely stopped guys.

Reply to thread 'So. What has pissed YOU off today?'
space.gif
S197 Mustang Forum - S197Forum.com to youshow details
space.gif

Dear tigerhonaker,
BLACK-MACHINE has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled – So. What has pissed YOU off today? – in the Pitstop forum of S197 Mustang Forum – S197Forum.com.
This thread is located at: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60512&goto=newpost
Here is the message that has just been posted: *************
---Quote (Originally by Fullboogie)--- Watched Rogue One last night. I thought these movies couldn't go any lower or get any more boring, but I was wrong. What a waste of 2 hours of my life. ---End Quote--- you made the entire 2 hours. i give you a shit tons of credit. i made it till the 45 minute mark then turned it off. i ended up watching raising cain. sure am glad i streamed it for free cause i'd be pissed if i paid to watch it. *************
There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
All the best, S197 Mustang Forum – S197Forum.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=917677&auth=9adf52e42adbd847cb75dd50c5b856c9
To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page: http://www.s197forum.com/forum/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

So when was the last time you recieved an automated email from S197? Is it this one you listed above?

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So when was the last time you recieved an automated email from S197? Is it this one you listed above?

yes, that's the last one he got.

Sorry guys I have to make sure I check back now on Threads like this one to see if there has been any further activity.

Correct that was the last notice I could find guys above.

Terry

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't change any settings with emails or anything recently. I hope your ISP(Email company) is now not blocking the S197 emails. Have you checked spam lately?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I didn't change any settings with emails or anything recently. I hope your ISP(Email company) is now not blocking the S197 emails. Have you checked spam lately?

He has, first thing I asked.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shaggy,

All internet sites are working as they all have for many-many years with "instant notices".

Only S-197 has Stopped and it still is Stopped buddy.

It's not on my end if it was there would be other internet sites also not sending those "instant E-Mail Notices".

Computers and software is way-way over my head I am in no-way a computer geek.

I have had lots and lots of E-Mail notices from all different types of forums but still nothing from here.

Examples,

Modded mustangs, Audio Aficionado, Audio Video Science (AVS), IMBOC, etc.

I have Subscriptions to (1481 Threads) on S197.
I just checked.

So you can well imagine how many notices I would get each day from this site.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry

this link will accomplish the same thing as an alternative

http://s197forum.com/forum/usercp.php

as to the email issue, what Bryan is getting at is that your ISP may be blocking the email address "fullydriven.com" which all S197 (notice no "-") emails use as their domain

JimC

Reaction score
I get notices through Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bryan (Shaggy) & Dave,

Try to send me an E-Mail from this site.
Lets see if I can receive that.

I have talked with AOL for sometime this evening.
All the settings for my E-Mail account is set to (Low).
To say this as simple as I know how I should receive all E-Mail notices from any internet site.
Nothing in my AOL account is Blocked.

He also went in and did a (Reset or Refresh) for my AOL E-Mail Account for me.

He also said for me to go in and turn-off the instant notification.
Save that new setting.
Log completely off S197.
Log back in.
Go back to options and turn the instant notification back on.
Save that new setting.

Then get you guys to try to send me an E-Mail from s197 to see if that works.

Also he said to get the owner or admin to do a (Refresh) of my Account on s197.
He feels like that even though the instant notification is turned on for some reason the system thinks it's turned-off.
By doing a (Complete Refresh) of my Account should UN-Lock that instant notification function.

It's definitely not an issue from my AOL Account.

Last edited:

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
If all else fails Terry, just "sub" to posts and check "new posts". You can check "user cp" up in the top left for updates. That's what I do.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
If all else fails Terry, just "sub" to posts and check "new posts". You can check "user cp" up in the top left for updates. That's what I do.

Thats what I do, I dont need a bunch of extra emails. I click on User CP as they all pop up.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back