PRE-SALE! Apex Lightweight Race wheels!

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
***PRE-SALE EXTENDED*** to March 31st!

Wheels are in stock and will be ready to ship as early as Monday, March 17th!

Hey guys,
We are doing a PRE-SALE for the newly released, APEX RACE PARTS EC-7 wheels. These wheels are the perfect combination of good looks, strength , lightweight, and cost effectiveness to suit the racer's budget. If anyone is from the BMW world, you know of APEX wheels and their excellent quality and reputation.

EC7-resize-all.jpg

Here are some great features of the EC-7:

EC-7 Intro and Specs
  • Proven and popular APEX EC-7 race wheel now available in Mustang Fitment.
  • Desgined for strength - Built to withstand the endurance race abuse, and rough street use
  • Manufactured using lightweight flow forming process (Rotary Forged)
  • Popular 18" sizes available with 19" sizes available in summer 2014
  • Available in several gorgeous finishes
EC7AnthraciteCarR1.jpg

Mustang Specific Features
  • Mustang specific center bore - no centering rings
  • Wheels accept Mustang GT center caps
  • Clears most big brake kits
  • Large race lug openings - Accepts OEM lug nuts and large race nuts
  • Accepts OEM and aftermarket TPMS Sensors
  • 3 Sizes and 3 finishes at lauch
  • JWL/VIA certified - Crush tested in Japan

Sizes and Weight
  • 18x9" = 21.35 Lbs
  • 18x9.5" = 21.50 Lbs
  • 18x10" = 22.10 Lbs
E92M3-1-580x385.jpg

APEX wheels in the racing world
Apex wheels are not your run of the mill, heavy wheel found on ebay. These wheels are designed to fill the void in the race market for an effectively priced, lightweight wheel that can stand the abuse of true wheel to wheel racing. Apex wheels are used by some of the top teams including Maxxis Tire and Pure Performance in Pirelli World Challenge Series and ZIMA Motorsports and Copier/Schomp BMW in NASA Midwest. The wheels are race proven and perform!

PRE-SALE DETAILS!

Ok, so here's what we are looking at.

For the PRE-SALE, we are authorized to give a full 10% discount on a set of 4 wheels. Shipping will be a flat rate of 75$ all around the US which is already included in the pre-sale prices here:

PRE-SALE PRICING INCLUDES SHIPPING and 10% off!!!!
18x9 = Set of 4: $1151.40 Shipped!
18x9.5 = Set of 4: $1223.40 Shipped!
18x10 = Set of 4: $1259.40 Shipped!

Any color, your choice!

Retail Pricing table does not include shipping:
pricing.jpg

Wheels are in stock and will be ready to ship as early as Monday, March 17th!

Here's how to order:
Visit www.trackspecmotorsports.com or CLICK HERE. Pricing already includes shipping. All you need to do is select the size that you are looking for and the coating color and thats it! The PRE-SALE pricing is already built into the sale price with shipping. What you see is what you pay, shipped to your door! Once payment is processed, you will recieve a confirmation email of your order and wheels will start shipping out as early as March 17th!

PRE-SALE ends March 31st so lets get these orders in before the deadline!

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Those look great! I wish you had 20" wheels available in this style as part of this buy. I would be all over it. I'll keep an eye out future opportunities and spread the word about this to others I know.

Good luck with the group buy and welcome to the forum!

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks marc for the welcome! We agree these are great looking wheels and they also are great performing wheels for the money. If we get this GB going, we will be able to bring awesome discounts to the forum for future APEX wheels in 19's and possibly 20's so we appreciate the help!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the silver is a powder coat finish?

can they be had brushed or polished?

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
These wheels are painted and only available in a painted finish currently.
Thanks!

John

Last edited:

2013DIBGT

I Hate Wheelhop
Reaction score
You got any better pics of these installed? Ideally at multiple angles and vantage points? If you do, please list wheel size, tire size, tire type, ride height of vehicle..etc with the pics you post.

I think this information would really help you sell the wheels faster

Thanks

frank s

at Play
Reaction score
Silver 18x10 guaranteed to fit the factory Brembo option front and rear? $1259.40 shipped? Sounds good.

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I won't know until next week, but I might be interested in Black 18x10's.

OK no problem just let us know if you are ready.

Silver 18x10 guaranteed to fit the factory Brembo option front and rear? $1259.40 shipped? Sounds good.

These were tested with the stop tech 15" ST60 kit and fit with plenty of room to spare.

Last edited by a moderator:

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
You got any better pics of these installed? Ideally at multiple angles and vantage points? If you do, please list wheel size, tire size, tire type, ride height of vehicle..etc with the pics you post.

I think this information would really help you sell the wheels faster

Thanks

You got it sir!

18x10 on Toyo R888. I m getting the tire sizes from APEX that it was shot with. Or NEEMA can chime in as they used his car for one of the shoots.

Front-FitmentR1.jpg

Rear-FitmentR1.jpg

Arustik

forum member
Reaction score
Love Apex wheels! I should have an answer within the next few days but if I do I will be going 18x10 square :)

Arustik

forum member
Reaction score
Any updates here? How many people confirmed? I'm still trying to decide between an 18x10 or an 18x11, but these are at the top of the list for 18x10!

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Any updates here? How many people confirmed? I'm still trying to decide between an 18x10 or an 18x11, but these are at the top of the list for 18x10!

Glad to see you are liking the look these have. They are certainly bad a$$.

We have a lot ( i mean, A LOT) of interest in these. I think other people are waiting on other people to jump in. I say if you are really interested in going this direction, let me start a list. Shoot me a PM or post here and I will add you to the list to start getting people motivated. No real commitment yet, I will let you know when that is.

As for size, I have 18x10's on my car and love them. I just keep focusing on my driving skills at the track. Once I can out drive my mods, going up a size might be an idea. Keep in mind, with tire size growth comes tire budget depletion LOL. Another good point, is with SPEC Iron and other series limited to the smaller tire size, you can really find good deals on R comp scrubs with only a couple heat cycles that fit these wheels nicely. I got my Maxxis RC1's with 2 cycles on them for 200 bux. These should last me all season.

These are a great option for track junkies!

Thank you to all for the interest, lets get this presale moving!

John

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks to everyones orders! We still have 2 weeks left for the PRE-SALE!!

John

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back